New Acquisitions for December 2009

Just picked these up today [smile]

Taurus 65

Saiga 5.45x39

New3.jpg

New1.jpg

New7.jpg

10/22 cheap tacticool build:
got the factory 10/22 early Dec, got the power custom charging handle and tactical solutions mag release a couple weeks ago, and the ATI fiberforce stock and bushy scope for christmas [smile]

the tactical solutions mag release doesn't really play well with pistol grips, its just a tad too long.

havent had a chance to shoot it in the current config yet.

still need to get a sling, maybe some banana mags, and I want to get tech sights too, but switching back and forth between those and a scope will be a pain, so i might have to get another 10/22[laugh]

Got this one yesterday. It's a Colt Woodsman Match Target .22 lr with 4 1/2" barrel circa 1956. It's been on my "want list" for a long time. I think it's one sexy pistol.
ColtMatchtarget.jpg
IMG_0014.jpg

sweet colt, I was checking those out on GB I hope you got it at a better price than what I was seeing.

Load that bad boy up with some 00, that'll keep the zombies off the front porch. Congratulations!

Single shot, it'll be too slow to take down fast zombies. But dizzam, it is a beast of a gun.

jdopes.... that colt looks immaculate!

pdm... congrats!

All thanks to GOAL for the raffle!

...and your shoulder in the back yard! [rofl] Congrats on the acquisition, pdm!
Jon said there was a substantial buttpad on it. I think it needs to eat a few more funnel cakes before I trust my shoulder to it. [laugh] [smile]

This thing got around Vicki's "no more guns until after the upstairs bathroom rule."

Mostly because I walked out with a serviceable 12ga and 4 boxes of 00 buck for under $130...but also partially because of the sweet '70s greenish wood stain finish, the genuine USGI leather sling (genuinely old and falling apart), and the sweet electrical tape that holds the front sling loop in place. [rofl]

Haven't shot it yet, but I've got to say that I'm VERY happy with the gun. Much smoother than I thought it'd be, and I haven't even had time to go over it and clean it fully yet.

Stevens Model 67 Series E, 12ga, 21-ish inch barrel. Should throw slugs well enough to kill a deer, shot well enough to amuse myself breaking clays at least for a little while, and 00 buck well enough.

Last edited:
Oh baby, loookie what I just picked up!!!!! Merry Christmas to ME!

1944 FN P35
1943 Walther P38
1918 Erfurt P08

VintagePistols.jpg

Last edited:
Not a gun but a Benchmade model 906 mini tanto stryker with nitrous assisted opening. 3 inch combo blade, sharp enough to shave with. I ordered this from Blade HQ on Monday, and it was here today (Wednesday), about $55 under msrp. No more carrying a dull generic POS knife for me anymore!

benchmade906sbkd2ministryker.jpg

Not a gun but a Benchmade model 906 mini tanto stryker with nitrous assisted opening. 3 inch combo blade, sharp enough to shave with. I ordered this from Blade HQ on Monday, and it was here today (Wednesday), about $55 under msrp. No more carrying a dull generic POS knife for me anymore!

i have this same knife...carry it every day, good pick up you'll be very happy besides you can't go wrong with benchmade's lifesharp deal

Better late than never!
Received this NEF Pardner back in October as a karma from atmay here on NES.
DSCF1354.jpg

DSCF1356.jpg

Stripped, buffed and re-blued myself...it looks like new and kicks like a mule! [crying]

Then in November Michael J. Spangler made 2 of these for my son and me.
DSCF1353.jpg

DSCF1352.jpg

A little paracord and made mine into a neck knife! The cutting edge is only 1 1/2 inches long and if need be I could perform surgery with this baby it is so sharp!

Great stuff now I need to save my money for guns, ammo and Spangler!!! [banana]

Very nice, it is about time I got rid of my Wally-world Kershaw. Think I'll have a look around BladeHQ [wink]

I got some furniture for the AR. The AR is a Colt MT6400C, basically a MA compliant M4. My awesome girlfriend got the Tapco, polymer, railed, handguard and the FAB hand-grip/bi-pod. She also has a CAA pistol grip coming. I just bought the EOTech XPS sight for myself.

IMG_1423.jpg

Back
Top Bottom