New Acquisitions for February 2012

Here's mine for Feb.
Talo CCO
colts001.jpg

M1991A1
colts006.jpg

Kimber Pro CDP 2. 4 inch barrel. And typical Gen 3 Glock 17 purchased at Four Seasons the other day. Plan on customizing it and have some fun with it. Then sell it off to someone here.

Attachments

• IMAG0048.jpg
    IMAG0048.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 69
  • IMAG0049.jpg
    IMAG0049.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 78

^Midway USA compact range bag

Ncstar 3-9x40 scope and a 45 degree mount for my red dot sight. The M&P15-22 is such a fun gun.

cellphone quality pics [frown]

Finally brought home the gun I should have bought a year ago, a slightly used S&W 686 6 shot with 4" barrel. I should have gone straight to the range, its starting to get dark [crying]

photobucket-4205-1330206150729.jpg

CZ-SP01-Shadow-640.jpg

The pic doesn't do this gun justice... at all... but I figured since I was giving it a bath, might as well take pic of it while it's still clean. [laugh]

ETA: Better Pic Here ... (way larger).

-Mike

Very nice! It seems to be a recently popular gun locally for USPSA Production. Not sure how I feel about the lack of a decocker, I'd probably feel more comfortable shooting it cocked & locked in IDPA ESP or USPSA limited.

I gotta post pictures, but not right now, so I'll just list. Feb is turning out to be a great gun month for me...

New badger grips for my beretta 950 jetfire
New badger grips for my bobbed ruger sp101, looks effin gorgeous.
FN FS2000 (ordered, waiting for delivery)
Walther PPS (just ordered, waiting for delivery)
Finished up modding my 10/22
I might go for a P22 this weekend, but I'm not completely sold on it.
Some new crossbreed goodness and don hume leather.

Pics to come soon.

I did good this month. My GF seems to think otherwise.

Last edited:
Did you buy anything for her?

I gotta post pictures, but not right now, so I'll just list. Feb is turning out to be a great gun month for me...

New badger grips for my beretta 950 jetfire
New badger grips for my bobbed ruger sp101, looks effin gorgeous.
FN FS2000 (ordered, waiting for delivery)
Walther PPS (just ordered, waiting for delivery)
Finished up modding my 10/22
I might go for a P22 this weekend, but I'm not completely sold on it.
Some new crossbreed goodness and don hume leather.

Pics to come soon.

I did good this month. My GF seems to think otherwise.

Very nice! It seems to be a recently popular gun locally for USPSA Production. Not sure how I feel about the lack of a decocker, I'd probably feel more comfortable shooting it cocked & locked in IDPA ESP or USPSA limited.

Yeah it's not that bad to decock it, you just use the thumb and index finger of your other hand and let it down. There is also a safety intercept notch that the hammer comes to rest on, like a half cock of sorts. If you let go of the trigger as soon as the sear releases, even if you let go of the hammer after that, the gun would not fire. So it's kind of like the way an S&W revolver decocks.

I am probably going to shoot a lot with it this year.... was originally planning on getting it to get into Production, but I exhausted my budget and didn't get a holster and such for it. So I'll probably get that stuff next month and start out with the G34. (which I have gear for). At a minimum I want to kill some steel with the CZ this year though.

-Mike

I picked up the S&W M&P 15-22 rifle this past Thursday. I took 'im to the range on Sunday for the first time. Shot only about 100 rounds. I'm planning on taking my mom to shoot it this weekend. It will be her first time [thumbsup]

I gave it a quick clean before snapping these photos. Enjoy:

6942717133_5b9b287803.jpg

6796603490_5ce5cbf699.jpg

6796603524_6bcedd69e0.jpg

6796603544_ba4ddf58f1.jpg

6796603588_5a828f1d81.jpg

Brown Santa dropped this stuff off today. Still missing a scale and some other smaller bits but looking forward to learning how to put that stuff EC taught me into practice. [smile]

RELOAD2.JPG

Nice! Shooting a 22AR never gets boring you will have a blast - Enjoy!

I picked up the S&W M&P 15-22 rifle this past Thursday. I took 'im to the range on Sunday for the first time. Shot only about 100 rounds. I'm planning on taking my mom to shoot it this weekend. It will be her first time [thumbsup]

Last edited:

YAY!! That's a fun gun. [grin]

Have fun shooting with your mum.

Nice job on the pictures and the rifle is cool too.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

6796603588_5a828f1d81.jpg
Shot one of these at the range last Sunday... VERY fun!! Hope your mom enjoys it, too!

Back
Top Bottom