New Acquisitions for February 2015

Couldn't venture a guess, but it will be less than an original, all numbers matching one would be, because you had to piece it together. HOWEVER... the nice part of that is that you can shoot it without feeling guilty about degrading any collector value! AND without having any collectors yammer at you about doing that. Use her hard and well!
The original cutaway is an all match except mag but mag is from same year based on markings with period holster with name written in flap and waffen marked.

sent wth crapatalk please pardon any autosubjects

I'm going to be feeling this one for a while
bbba799ea96c921a968632801b40cfa4.jpg

Spikes LPK from AJ's Firearms and a mid length upper from BCM with more free goodies than I've ever seen a company handout.

And no, no one hacked my account. I'm doing a build. ;)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423780337298.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423780337298.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 118
Spikes LPK from AJ's Firearms and a mid length upper from BCM with more free goodies than I've ever seen a company handout.

Nice upper.
BCM & LaRue are neck & neck for goodies; both nice companies to deal with too.

lol, I never thought I'd see the day! SKS Ray building an AR! Muhahahahahah! :) Congrats, nice way to start a build - with a BCM upper.

I just inherited this piece of history. It is a Walther Model 4 that was a captured Nazi gun. It was taken from a german officer by my wife's grandfather. It included the holster, two magazines, the original capture papers and a large amount of other memorabilia including patches, three nazi daggers, etc etc. I've included pictures of everything below:
yKiqnu5.jpg

zX43zjU.jpg

uiC1oRa.jpg

lKweQNi.jpg

WYBYAXR.jpg

gInZPCz.jpg

uDpLvfr.jpg

QOiEsKS.jpg
Winner!

Nice piece of history.

Mods please close this thread.

8be219340bdf156d06f8c65ea33f044b.jpg

Ain't it purty?

Not a firearm but I'm too proud not to share it.

2015 all-new Ford F-150 Lariat SuperCrew. 3.5 liter Ecoboost turbocharged v6. Max tow package.

Ordered it Labor Day weekend. So far VERY happy with it.

Was on the fence forever, but picked up a CX-4 Storm from FS. Added some Beretta rail accessories, a small nexttorch light, front fore grip, mag pack and a Barska 1-4x x 28mm illuminated scope. Will be modifying this for 92 mags, when I find high cap preban 92 mags.

Now if we could just find the range under this snow...we could try her out!

5432317d4b818bc3dc42d4d466c09547.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice!

Was on the fence forever, but picked up a CX-4 Storm from FS. Added some Beretta rail accessories, a small nexttorch light, front fore grip, mag pack and a Barska 1-4x x 28mm illuminated scope. Will be modifying this for 92 mags, when I find high cap preban 92 mags.

Now if we could just find the range under this snow...we could try her out!

5432317d4b818bc3dc42d4d466c09547.jpg

8be219340bdf156d06f8c65ea33f044b.jpg

Ain't it purty?

Not a firearm but I'm too proud not to share it.

2015 all-new Ford F-150 Lariat SuperCrew. 3.5 liter Ecoboost turbocharged v6. Max tow package.

Ordered it Labor Day weekend. So far VERY happy with it.

Any tunability with these? I'd see the turbo V6 and see what I could do about getting more hp/tq out of them. I'm sure there are tuners around that have something. I know the new mustang with the 4 cylinder ecoboost has tuners getting really good power out of them. I'd take the 5.0 over that anyday though.
As Tim Taylor would say. "more power! ohohohohohhh!"

Any tunability with these? I'd see the turbo V6 and see what I could do about getting more hp/tq out of them. I'm sure there are tuners around that have something. I know the new mustang with the 4 cylinder ecoboost has tuners getting really good power out of them. I'd take the 5.0 over that anyday though.
As Tim Taylor would say. "more power! ohohohohohhh!"

The ecoboost motors leave a lot on the table. Livernois Motorsport got an additional 130 tq out of a 3.5 explorer. It was nuts

I thought it already took 92 mags, at least that's what I recall from one I had one about 5-6 years back.

Am I mis-remembering or did they change?

Got a new CCW. Now, I need a shoulder holster or owb holster for this beast.

49D0B890-B86C-4A2F-8D7A-48850922BB96_zpsn3iir1yy.jpg

Oh Chinalfr... you so crazy! [grin]

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

Last edited:
I thought it already took 92 mags, at least that's what I recall from one I had one about 5-6 years back.

Am I mis-remembering or did they change?

They older ones took 92/96 mags, the newer ones take PX4 mags.

With 2 quick parts, they are modifiable. They also made a .40 and a .45 cal. Not modifiable from the 9mm.

Prices have dropped on these...may be their end.

They older ones took 92/96 mags, the newer ones take PX4 mags.

With 2 quick parts, they are modifiable. They also made a .40 and a .45 cal. Not modifiable from the 9mm.

Prices have dropped on these...may be their end.

Beretta still makes them for both 92 and PX4 series mags, and the adapter parts to swap between them. Anybody who wants one for 92 mags, just find one that comes that way.

I went old school classics this month. Colt Lightening .38 Colt, 3" barrel, Storekeeper model and a FN Browning's Patent Model 1900 in .32 cap.

80005d1423425307-not-prettiest-but-s-mine-lightening2.jpg

1900_1.jpg

spud not sure of the build date. A couple of anomalies though it has a blued trigger (not normal) and both disassembly screws have been replaced at sometime. The other surprise - is the spare magazine; the three hole one is a rarer Model 1899 magazine.

For the 1900 Browning, SN 1-72,000 was made from 1900-1903. SN 72,001 to 330,000 1903-1903. SN to end in 1914 was 258,000.

T

Back
Top Bottom