New Acquisitions for January 2013

That AR-10 is making me wet. Is 308 being panic bought too?

Unfortunately yes... But not to the same extent as 5.56! At least you can still find 308 although it seems as if it's gone up a couple dollars a box like every other caliber! I keep finding myself lookIng at reloading equipment and tools but have yet to pull the trigger.... Oh and thanks

Some nice acquisitions there folks!

I had a busy day:
(click to embiggen)

Mossberg 590A1

CZ 527M Carbine in 7.62x39mm

HK P30 V2 in 9mm ... Because you suck. And we hate you.
\
Very nice especially the P30...thinking about one of those for myself...range report?

Unfortunately yes... But not to the same extent as 5.56! At least you can still find 308 although it seems as if it's gone up a couple dollars a box like every other caliber! I keep finding myself lookIng at reloading equipment and tools but have yet to pull the trigger.... Oh and thanks

I was at Riley's a week or two ago and they have 200 round battle packs of Privi .308 (boxer primed) for $125 or so. That's not much more than I found milsurp .308 a couple of years ago and that stuff was berdan primed.

Donvin999, what scope and lower is that? It looks great.

I was at Riley's a week or two ago and they have 200 round battle packs of Privi .308 (boxer primed) for $125 or so. That's not much more than I found milsurp .308 a couple of years ago and that stuff was berdan primed.

Donvin999, what scope and lower is that? It looks great.

Thanks thats the Nikon m-308 I have a Nikon 223 on one of my 223 ar's and like it a lot so when I saw Nikon made a 308 version it was an easy decision!

Eventually I've got a couple more upgrades on mind mainly a geiselle trigger and a better charging handle probably bcm gunfighter...

A few new acquisitions. Technically 3 of them and the safe and cases were acquired in December, but I didn't get around to taking pictures.

Attachments

• IMAG1991.jpg
    IMAG1991.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 143
  • IMAG2007.jpg
    IMAG2007.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 119
  • IMAG2006.jpg
    IMAG2006.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 124
  • IMAG2004.jpg
    IMAG2004.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 121
  • IMAG2003.jpg
    IMAG2003.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 120
  • IMAG2001.jpg
    IMAG2001.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 128
  • IMAG1998.jpg
    IMAG1998.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 133
  • IMAG1989.jpg
    IMAG1989.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 107
  • IMAG1986.jpg
    IMAG1986.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 104
\
Very nice especially the P30...thinking about one of those for myself...range report?

Just shot it for the first time tonight. I really like the LEM trigger. It was much more comfortable to shoot than my Glocks. Right now I'm way more accurate with a Glock, but practice with the P30 will improve that.

image.jpg image.jpg

Feels like an eternity waiting but my Gunfighter MOD 1 Compensator finally arrived today. now for the MOD 0's to come in stock.

new toys for the new year
DSC05708.jpg

I bought this a few weeks ago after my LTC got unrestricted, but I've been lazy so I'll post it now. Kahr PM9 for pocket carry mostly
2013-01-02 21.19.23.jpg

I've been looking for a subcompact for a while. Some friends and NES members have let me shot thiers. So last week a little OT was to be had and I decided this was the one. I did read on the forums that the early models had some FTF issues and needed to be returned to S&W for some adjustments and parts replacement.

I tried 3 different S&W BodyGuard .380 and never experienced what was reported in the forums. This gun was test fired on 12/10/2012, so I figured they worked some of the bugs out.

Took it to the range today and actually I am very happy with it. Shot well no malfunctions. Actually it grouped well and this is my first experience with a laser.

So not a real exciting 50bmg or the ever elusive Shield 9mm, but definately useful in the warmer months and fills a niche in my S&W collection.

SW - BodyGuard 380 - 1.jpg

Here is my new to me XDm 45 4.5". I picked it up this morning, and I came home and shot 100 rounds through it. Awesome gun! I love it!

image-12_zps271a1f7b.jpeg

Sweet!! Ahh I love my XDs, I can imagine that the XDm is a sick gun as well. They are supposedly tack drivers. Enjoy it, you deserve one after all the gb's you've been doing.

Are those the talon grips? Thinking of adding them to my PM9. How do you like em?

Yeah they are. I got the rubberized ones. Easy to put on, and they seem to be staying on pretty well. I like it a whole lot more than just the normal plastic grip. I don't feel like it's going to slip out of my hand anymore and it's not as abrasive feeling. Definitely worth trying out. If you happen to be somewhere in the Worcester - Framingham area you can check them out if you want.

Just swapped a fellow NESer my Remington 700 for the upper in the pic. Couldn't be happier. Despite all the reviews, the lower is Roggio arsenal, and is excellent so far. Parts fit mint. HURTING for some sights and a new grip though.
Specs- Roggio Arsenal lower. Dpms lower parts kit. Daniel defense barrel. Troy comp. diamondhead foregrip
my apologies for the cruddy pics. iPad mini.

Last edited:
Over the last week, I collected all the parts I need to build an AR15 for under $600
Only thing I need is a low profile gas block.
Brand new DPMS stripped lower
CMMG LPK
DelTon 16" M4 barrel
M4 upper with FA and dust cover
Magpul ACS stock
Buffer tube, spring and buffer
Carbine gas tube
LWRC folding BUIS set
Primary Weapons FSC comp.
An additional A3 stripped upper

The deals are out there!

Last edited:
I agree Andy. People are so lazy and blame everything on the panic buying. I still haven't order my CTR, buffer tube/ buffer/spring but I will this week. Then upper and done!

If anyone knows of a place with a DPMS LPK PM me.

As far as Al goes, he ain't ordering nothing. He's been talking about that damn CTR stock for 6 months now. His DGW epic lower is rotting away in his safe. He is spending all of his money on NES group buys. [laugh]

We are all going to have to start attending meetings. [laugh]

If anyone knows of a place with a DPMS LPK PM me.

As far as Al goes, he ain't ordering nothing. He's been talking about that damn CTR stock for 6 months now. His DGW epic lower is rotting away in his safe. He is spending all of his money on NES group buys. [laugh]

We are all going to have to start attending meetings. [laugh]

Hey I got my DPMS LPK! Once BCM gets the upper I'm set with that too. I do need to order the CTR though hahah.

And fine, I'll admit it. I have a GB problem. "Hello everyone, my name is Al. It all started with this a**h*** Tom..."

Back
Top Bottom