New acquisitions for June 2010

Well I couldn't figure out how to post pictures straight from my desktop, but I just bought a Ruger LCP this morning at the opening of the new MLFR. Great place.

I need to sober up!!! Since getting home May 28th, I have purchased a Sig 229, assorted holsters and 500 rounds of 9mm, a new car, TWO new uppers shown below, a 300 MM camera lens and flash for same camera, and two new Motorola Droid phones..... Visa loves us!!

Stag 6H upper maited to Stag lower with new Timney 3.5 pound trigger kit and Skeleton stock
DSC_9018.jpg

DSC_9024.jpg

DSC_9020.jpg

Sneak peek at the future Donor AR platform I am building. Stag 2H upper with all sorts of furniture I added from my spare box, married to an NES numbered lower with a Magpul PRS stock
DSC_9015.jpg

DSC_9011.jpg

Last edited:
FourSeasons FireArms SCORE!!!! .32 S&W.......you guys thought it was tough finding 9mm 40 45 ect ect. Ahhh now I can go take my 10 shots out of my 1896 S&W hammerless!!!

FourSeasons FireArms SCORE!!!! .32 S&W.......you guys thought it was tough finding 9mm 40 45 ect ect. Ahhh now I can go take my 10 shots out of my 1896 S&W hammerless!!!

wait, BP .32 S&W or smokeless?

Last edited:
I was hoping to get this in last month but the deal took a little longer than I expected.
My new minty S&W 29-2 4 incher. The pretty shorter sister to my blued 29-2 Dirty Harry gun.

29nleft%20600x341.jpg

29Nright%20600x370.jpg

29nfront%20600x628.jpg

Last month a I got the new Nickel #36 and the new #15-3. Now I have a beautiful nickel J frame, K frame and now the N frame. I'm developing a 'thing' for nickel. (damned camera reflected in the 29.)

3beauties%20600x430.jpg

Nice .44 Dennis, looks like a twin to mine. They are great guns. You keep buying at this pace and you'll be sleeping on the couch!!![wink]

I put rubber on mine to shoot, but kept the original targets for show.

[bow] You must have one hell of a revolver collection by now Dennis. Probably more than martin08 and myself have SKS type rifles.

You need to get something old so you can get back into the Parallax Bill photo contests with me.[wink]

I've got lots of old, just no pictures of contest quality other than those I entered with in the past.

I picked up this Mossberg 144LSB target rifle on Friday. It is about 98%. The barrel crown looks like it has never seen a round come out of it. There is a 1/8 scratch on top of the receiver and a couple small white rubs on the stock.

DSC04771.jpg

The white rub mark

DSC04772.jpg

The original S331 rear peep

DSC04773.jpg

And the like new crown. I just noticed the front sight needs to be drifted back to center.

DSC04774.jpg

Last edited:
Had this for a couple months. I just finished the conversion for the TVI Shoot and sent the first 30 rounds down range on Sunday so I guess it is new. Details are in the build forum.

Saiga308001.jpg

Another deal fell into my lap. I wasnt really looking for another luger as I mostly collect P38s but I couldnt pass this one up. It is a non matching but in excellent shape 1939 s/42 Luger. I got it for $650. This is my second 1939 S/42 in my collection. Here is a photo.

luger2.jpg
......now back to P38 collecting.

I picked up this Mossberg 144LSB target rifle on Friday. It is about 98%. The barrel crown looks like it has never seen a round come out of it. There is a 1/8 scratch on top of the receiver and a couple small white rubs on the stock.

DSC04771.jpg

Where do you keep finding these Mossbergs?

Ok this is going to be my last one for a little while. (Unless I find a good buy.) I just got this one today. It needs a rear sight and a magazine. I have an extra magazine and I have a sight on order from Havlins. ( now I need to order a second one). The stock can use a good stripping and refinish. I'm finishing up a 44US stock right now so I'll swap them for the time being until I get this one done. Here it is.

DSC04778.jpg

DSC04776.jpg

DSC04777.jpg

DSC04779.jpg

This just followed me home tonight (thanks WSC!) [smile]

DSCF1628.jpg

Nighthawk Talon II, in .45 ACP

Sorry for the dark (and large...) pic...I need to get myself a decent camera and a light box one of these days.

Now, I just gotta take her out and shoot her! [mg]

Holy crap. Can you believe you WON that Nighthawk?! That's just damn cool. Congrats! [cheers] [cheers] [cheers]

Holy crap. Can you believe you WON that Nighthawk?! That's just damn cool. Congrats! [cheers] [cheers] [cheers]
I have it in my hand, and still can't believe it. Holy crap, indeed!

When I was originally searching for my first gun, and decided it would be a 1911, I had come across pictures of some 1911s with these cool looking insignia on their grips...further research showed they were Nighthawks, and people seemed to really like them. Then, I came across the price and figured I'd never own one...silly me!

I wonder if my girlfriend would mind if it came to bed with us...[smile]

Let's try this again... Take 2!

My 1st purchase! Ruger P345. Pictures are not of mine but, you get the idea.... Can not wait to shoot it! [smile]

breakdown1.jpg

Last edited:
I just picked up 2 new H001's today. They came right from the factory. Consecutive serial numbers.

DSC04784.jpg

Wait whats this? Oh it's rust on the barrel and feed tube. Not just surface rust, but solid right through the blueing rust. I called Henry and they are sending me a call tag for repair. So I guess it will be at least another week before I can use my new rifle.

DSC04786.jpg

This just followed me home tonight (thanks WSC!) [smile]

DSCF1628.jpg

Nighthawk Talon II, in .45 ACP

Sorry for the dark (and large...) pic...I need to get myself a decent camera and a light box one of these days.

Now, I just gotta take her out and shoot her! [mg]

SCHWWWWINGGGG! Beautiful

Back
Top Bottom