New acquisitions for June 2010

I picked up this Kel-Tec SU-16C from an NES member today:

2eelf9g.jpg

1z32xs4.jpg

Awesome! You'll love it, I miss mine!!

Nice gun Fix, where did you find it?
It was one of my friends. It was made in 1980 so it wasn't an issue like one FFL said it would be. I have a few otther barrels as well.

It has right handed grip and I am lefty. I have a Pachmyr (?) that matches the .45-70 barrrel grip that is ambi.

Just a wall hanger to dress up the fireplace 14 gauge German ? (if anybody has any ideas or info let me know) Has some nice carving and some damage from powder post beatle sitting in a barn for 20 years

forsale025.jpg
[/IMG]

forsale027.jpg
[/IMG]

Been looking for a wheel gun to fall in love with, and I found it today[smile]
627 V-COMP 357 mag. sorry for the cell picture.

Attachments

• 627VCOMP.jpg
    627VCOMP.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 130
my score for the weekend

Raven Arms P-25 and Hopkins & Allen Forehand Model 1901

DSC01414.jpg

J.C.Higgins 16ga bolt shotgun and Marlin Glenfield Model 60 .22 rifle

DSC01415.jpg

the model 1901 was my grandfathers carry gun and the bolt gun was his as well. the .25 and .22 were my uncles.

Last edited:
after selling a crapton of stuff to cover bills and such for the next few months and pay for grad school, I decided to reward myself with the pickup for a Sig P229 DAK in .40.

after selling a crapton of stuff to cover bills and such for the next few months and pay for grad school, I decided to reward myself with the pickup for a Sig P229 DAK in .40.

I'm glad to see you've finally seen the SIG light. I'll need to try that one one of these days.

Just got back from the gun store where I had to have some minor work done on the AR (I don't have the tools or dexterity to really do a good job of shaving down the FSB)

My 12.5" SBR w/ the 9" VTAC Troy Battlerail

Full View
IMG_0290.jpg

Closeup of the Tube
IMG_0295.jpg

More in the AR Pic thread with some thoughts on the tube

Last edited:
Ok. . .not all of this is from this month but it started late last month and the final piece of the puzzle was placed today,
So I did some work to the primary AR, a new TiN BCG, a set o Yankee Hill QDS BUIS, and a Yankee Hill 14.5" barrel with phantom muzzle device pinned and welded to meet the required 16", I did some horse trading and ended up with another 10 Orlites to bring the total to 17, Picked up an H&k USP fullsize in .40 with 2 preban 13 round mags and promptly put a set of triji's on it, bought my self a new 870 express synthetic with factory mag extension for 6+1 and threw on an ATI top folding stock, and had essentially a Yankee Hill Black Diamond rifle built for me. which now sports a custom OD paint scheme and black furniture and accessories to break it up, the new furniture is a Magpul PRS and MIAD with a Harris bi-pod on and Yankee Hill adapter, and picked up an inexpensive Simmonds whitetail classic scope. mil-dot, 50mm objective, w/ 6.5 - 20 magnification which is surprisingly bright, crisp, and clear even at 20x . . . I've been a busy boy.

10 rounds at 100 yards with the black diamond
IMG00111.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom