New acquisitions for June 2010

It's almost 2:00pm and no one has started this thread yet. You guys are slacking.

Let's see 'em folks!

Last edited:
Just got them.

Colt .25 Vest Pistol 1908

IMG_11871aa.jpg

Baby Browning .25

BabyBrowning1a-1.jpg

Last edited:
I've wanted one of the P1s for a while but they're not MA ok.[sad2]

Hi SkS Ray, you just have to find one that was in the state prior or get one that is C&R elligible. i just got this one at Gun & Sport North. It must have been in MA prior. If you really are interested I can keep my eye out for you. Any year in particular that you are interested in?

I got a Fobus hard plastic dual single stack magazine holster for my 1911. It's not pic worthy but man does it fit well (on the belt and the mag's).

busy week.

SA XDM9 Fullsize

IMAG0044.jpg

SA XDM9 3.8

IMAG0043.jpg

Gen2.5 Glock 26

IMAG0045.jpg

i will say, the XDM is just about the softest shooting 9mm i've ever owned. LOVE them.

Just got them.

Baby Browning .25

BabyBrowning1a-1.jpg

According to Keri Wilde, who is the administrator of the Browning musuem in Ogden, Utah, their historian said that John M Browning mostly carried a Baby Browning as his pistol.

where and how did you get the XDM???? I am looking for one in 9mm myself ... but in 3.8

Even if you can get an XD(M) in Mass., what about magazines? To the best of my knowledge Sprigfield does not make a 10 rounders for XD(M) yet. Not even sure if ever will.

While I wait impatiently for a way to get myself an XDM here in the uncommonwealth.. I did manage to procure these two gems....

The first was my gift to my wife for being so supportive during the deployment. 2010 Ford Edge SEL

DSC_8672.jpg

The second... my present to myself.. dont know why I waited to own a Sig for so long.. Sig 229 with Short trigger. LOVE THIS GUN!

DSC_8674.jpg

Last edited:
So... I bought MassMark's Troy MCS rig and stuck my Springfield 22" M1A in it. This is the result:

m1a_mcs.jpg

(Sorry meh iPhone pic...)

I threw my scope and bipod on there for the pic, still need to figure out exactly where I want them.

So... I bought MassMark's Troy MCS rig and stuck my Springfield 22" M1A in it. This is the result:

m1a_mcs.jpg

I threw my scope and bipod on there for the pic, still need to figure out exactly where I want them.

that would make MA sheeple wet themselves. looks awesome dude!

m1a_mcs.jpg

Mark! Say it ain't so.

Wow! Sorry Paul - it's so. The MCS was always destined for a long barrel and I just never got around to it. I'm glad it went to a good home! I miss it, but the SOCOM-16 always looked badass in USGI birch. As much as I miss the Troy - it's good to have the SOCOM home again.... Congrats Sean - it looks beautiful!

748bfe15.jpg

Wow! Sorry Paul - it's so. The MCS was always destined for a long barrel and I just never got around to it. I'm glad it went to a good home! I miss it, but the SOCOM-16 always looked badass in USGI birch. As much as I miss the Troy - it's good to have the SOCOM home again.... Congrats Sean - it looks beautiful!

Thanks Mark! It's a very, very nice setup. I'm hoping to go shoot it this weekend and get the sights/scope dialed in. We'll have to go shooting sometime [grin]

That wood stock on your SOCOM looks really nice. I don't have any rifles with wood yet, maybe I'll find my way into a Garand this year? [smile]

Looks a lot better IMO.

Wood,is good.

748bfe15.jpg

Well, I can't argue that logic. You still have an M1A so God still thinks your cool.

not a gun but.....

got my lee 1oz slug mold.....my first batch some good some not so good.

Back
Top Bottom