New Acquisitions for June 2016

After a year of thinking about it, I finally pulled the trigger on this one:
13346859_1091758187550357_4117637361907656208_n.jpg

Purchased a new HK45c from Next Level today... Looking forward to having this as my carry piece moving forward...

mg8jvUCB

Came with two 8 round mags, and I picked up another 10 round mage (bottom left) at purchase.

Mark Tinsky pipe. I was the occasional cigar smoker, but I've found I prefer a pipe.... Mark has an interesting story and great looking pipes at reasonable prices for handmade pipes

UB837_zpsxwxpti4e.jpg

I picked up a Swiss M1918 bayonet at the West Springfield Gun Show this past weekend, got it for $40 bucks. It was quite a bit rough but here's a few pictures after I cleaned it up a little bit! Now my K31 finally has a bayonet! Someone painted the scabbard with a camoflauge pattern, not sure if it came from the military that way or if some bubba did it since I've never seen one done up like that.

t5Jq95X.jpg

l8162tm.jpg

Mark Tinsky pipe. I was the occasional cigar smoker, but I've found I prefer a pipe.... Mark has an interesting story and great looking pipes at reasonable prices for handmade pipes

UB837_zpsxwxpti4e.jpg

Nice. I miss my Cherry Cavendish. Gave up the pipe after 10 years in '98 for my long term health.

T

- - - Updated - - -

That really nice! I would like a K98 someday.

Be careful; they're addictive. My main focus.

T

Attachments

• DSCN5236.jpg
    DSCN5236.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 109
AD377161-664B-4A34-9E39-09D55AF3CEE4.jpg

Got a pretty sweet birthday gift. A high capacity (650 rds!), straw purchased, unregistered, can killing machine.

Nothing erks my wife more than when I break out the red Ryder and take out the bad guys. (Tin cans). Mine is from 1978

A NEW BABY!!!!!!

Baby Glock, that is. Picked her up last week, but didn't get to feed her until today. Perfection. My new carry piece. Love.

baby.jpg

Nice. Wishing I went with the extended cab just for more inside storage. I like the 8' bed and all but find the little bit of space behind the seat fills up fast.

[laugh] NSFW

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom