New Acquisitions for June 2016

Well, we got another rabbit. We've a full house - 6 cats, 3 rabbits, and a 60 gallon fish tank. The black and white is 7 year old Mini-Lop, the brown is a 1 year old Lion Lop, and the black is a 9 week old 1/2 Holland-Lop and 1/2 Lion Lop.

A reminder to check your gun safe for missing pets.

T

Attachments

• DSCN5291.jpg
    DSCN5291.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 111
Finally got an AK.

3AEYINq.jpg

Arsenal SA-93. I like it.

New truck. The GMC double cab was surprisingly shallow. So With 3 children and a couple dogs, I decided to finally get a crew cab. Protech headache rack and box go on tomorrow.
IMG_7117 2.jpg

Mak-90 I added some polymer furniture to. Fitting the stock was a pain in the ass, gonna thread the barrel at some point.
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 37
Well, we got another rabbit. We've a full house - 6 cats, 3 rabbits, and a 60 gallon fish tank. The black and white is 7 year old Mini-Lop, the brown is a 1 year old Lion Lop, and the black is a 9 week old 1/2 Holland-Lop and 1/2 Lion Lop.

A reminder to check your gun safe for missing pets.

T

adorable .. your house sounds like a fun place :)

Never been a Glock fan but I finally gave in. G43 with Talo sight. Nice pocket carry piece. Added a Ghost edge connector and Taran +1 baseplate to start. I'm pretty happy.

attachment.php

Attachments

• G43.jpg
    G43.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 375
Rock Island Arsenal refurbished/civilian sale 1/43 Inland M1 Carbine. Sold 2/1962 for $17.50 and $2.50 shipping. Original box and papers. IR/LW replacement stock/hand guard, and Inland trigger group. Winchester bolt and hand guard. Rock-Ola hammer and post-war slide. Other accessories have not arrived yet.

T

Last edited:
I just picked this up on Gunbroker. A 19th century German made revolver. It functions like an RIC or Bulldog. The workmanship on this old revolver is absolutely outstanding. Extremely well made and still functions like new with a pristine bore and tight lock up. It was sold as a .38/9mm with no actual caliber identification. I tried to fit a .38 S&W case into the cylinder, but it was too big. I tried a .38 special case and it slid in about 3/4 of the way easily. The bore slugged at .357. A little research led me to the .38 Short Colt. I trimmed a .38 Special case to .765 and it fit perfectly. I am going to try some 3F and a 125 gr. lead bullet. I have a cheap Lee mold on the way to try it out. In the meantime I am cutting down cases a few at a time. Range report to follow soon.

I just picked this up on Gunbroker. A 19th century German made revolver. It functions like an RIC or Bulldog. The workmanship on this old revolver is absolutely outstanding. Extremely well made and still functions like new with a pristine bore and tight lock up. It was sold as a .38/9mm with no actual caliber identification. I tried to fit a .38 S&W case into the cylinder, but it was too big. I tried a .38 special case and it slid in about 3/4 of the way easily. The bore slugged at .357. A little research led me to the .38 Short Colt. I trimmed a .38 Special case to .765 and it fit perfectly. I am going to try some 3F and a 125 gr. lead bullet. I have a cheap Lee mold on the way to try it out. In the meantime I am cutting down cases a few at a time. Range report to follow soon.

another awesome gun! can't wait for the range report

Traded my 9mm and 40 shield towards this beauty.

Dean

PS: Big Thanks to James @ Troy City Tactical.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom