New Acquisitions for March 2011

You know the procedure....

[pics]

ring2.jpg

dirtypacman said:
Congrats man - wish you a life full of happiness.
Now what you selling first to finance the ring/wedding :)
I still have a little bit of soul left, that'll go before any of my firearms, you vulture! [smile]

Thanks everybody!

I loved Juergen's visit to the Armory... he'd look at the guns the museum had on display, squint at it for a minute, and pronounce that it was never produced at the factory in that configuration!

That was the 4" Luger with the stock attachment[smile]

Wait, till I'm done re-organizing the handgun dept. and ready to post some pics of that.
There are Lugers which were issued with stocks to be seen[wink]

I've got a lead on some more hardware from an estate.
If only half of my bids materialize, there will be some eye candy in the April acquisitions thread[laugh]

My newly aquired s&w 629-4 classic DX. always wanted one, now i have it [smile]

that's a beauty, here are my last 2 purchases for March... they showed up at my LGS showcase... I couldn't resist em..

19-4-5.jpg

Model10-7-1.jpg

Sorry Jim, this is why I couldn't bring one of those Saigas back to Mass.. [grin]

A day late as always, didn't have time to post before. Bought at Four Seasons used, I have taken it to the range a couple times, shoots great. (original post with pic)

Added a picture of a M&P .40 with three mags and hollow points........and there was just a box with an X in it where the picture should be. I spent hours setting this up. Just kidding. Anyways I bought a gun in march and I like it.

Last edited:
Nice Smiths. Is the top revolver a 19 or 66?

Thanks, the top one's a 19-4 pinned and recessed. The blue one is a 10-7 3" heavy barrel, bobbed and polished hammer and DAO trigger, very light.. I fell hard for both of them in the showcase, they were side by side and I just couldn't break em up.. :)

that's a beauty, here are my last 2 purchases for March... they showed up at my LGS showcase... I couldn't resist em..

19-4-5.jpg

Model10-7-1.jpg

Sorry Jim, this is why I couldn't bring one of those Saigas back to Mass.. [grin]

Thanks.... they have the similar gun chambered in 10mm as well....... still debating on grabbing it for nostalgias sake.

Looks like I pulled the trigger today on that M 36 for sale here.. I been wanting one of those for months.. now that's it. No more guns unless I come across a Rueger Mark3 Hunter SS 22.. That's the last one for a while.. if it pops up...

you said a 10mm..... hmmmm[grin]

Back
Top Bottom