New Acquisitions for March 2011

Felt I needed to give a 1911 another try after issues with Kimber. Picked this up on Saturday. Love it!

Have 300 flawless rounds through it so far. Damn thing is a tack driver (at least in the hands of my buddy).

Only 500 made this year. Forged frame, tool steel fire controls, match barrel, just absolute sweetness!

Great looking gun, and awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing,

Chris

Traded a Marlin 336 that I never use for this. A 337 1940 dated k98. Also picked up a case of Yugo 7.62x39
P1011240.jpg
[thumbsup] Nice K98! How's the bore, does she shoot well?

I'm not sure why, but every time I look through these galleries I get all warm and fuzzy... we ARE really good for the economy!

When will the JuergenG museum of firearms be open?[grin]

Voila:

Rack is in
e2049cde.jpg

2nd rack emptied and re-positioned
e4db776d.jpg

starting to fill
faef80bc.jpg

more
c717108a.jpg

and more
2b39e43b.jpg

I NEED A BREAK [smile]
0918bb16.jpg

still some more to put in
88b356e3.jpg

done !
a8cc4203.jpg

different view
7bcd91f2.jpg

Mauser Alley...OK, there is a Gew.88 in between
24260b9c.jpg

Cleaning them all up and completing them with the gazillion of slings, cleaning rods and
muzzle protectors I have squirreled away will be a hell of a chore [shocked]

Last edited:
840 pounds of pure awesomeness liberty franklin 35 with green gloss/brass hardware,electric S&G lock,led lights,power outlet,Rem dri rod,door pockets, To hard not to buy with the deal i got on this.
P1000775.jpg

24260b9c.jpg

Cleaning them all up and completing them with the gazillion of slings, cleaning rods and
muzzle protectors I have squirreled away will be a hell of a chore [shocked]

If I could I'd fly in and help out.[smile]

It must smell great in that room! The smell of wood, leather, and oil that comes out when I open my closet door to me is better than just about any smell on this planet.

I just thought of something... Tim (Majspud) hasn't chimed in on this pic yet. Anyone nearby willing to check on him? He's either keeled over or still masturbating.[laugh]

Last edited:
Unfortunately this has nothing to do with freedom.
Storage outside a safe over here is only possible under MASSIVE protection of the entire room,
and that's the case with this one.
Numbers and types of firearms stored do dictate the security level of the safes, as well the entire room's.
Unless my family members held firearms permits, they'd only be allowed to be in the room under supervision.
Freedom smells different......

Look at all those rifles without locks on them! Is that what freedom looks like? If so, loving it, nice work.

Like Juergen said, it might look like freedom from the pictures, but the storage requirements in Germany are more onerous than here in MA.

The real question for you Juergen is, does your boiler repair guy have his license?

Juergan, that is just awesome.

As I scrolled down the pictures, it brought back memories of our trip to The Springfield Armory!

I think that you are trying to give them a run for their money!! [laugh]

Keep up the good work!

I loved Juergen's visit to the Armory... he'd look at the guns the museum had on display, squint at it for a minute, and pronounce that it was never produced at the factory in that configuration!

Juergen, that's a room-full-of-greatness! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Back
Top Bottom