• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for March 2012

I found my new EDC at North Shore Firearms. Kahr PM9, honestly I can't say enough good things about this little gun. I hear people knocking these for the supposed break in period but mine has about 500 rounds through it without a hiccup. The DOA trigger is amazingly smooth and it is a pleasure to shoot. I've fired most of the other 9mm subcompacts but this one is just head and shoulders above them...which it should be since it cost so dam much! [shocked]

View attachment 28148

I have to shoot one of these Kahr's (again) It has been some time but i want to compare it to my SR9c again.
Nice pickup

Finally got my first rifle ... an M91/30. LOVE how this thing looks, got it cleaned up yesterday, can't wait to wake up the range with her. 1942 Tula, quad-matching serials (incl. bayonet),

IMG-20120318-00031.jpg
IMG-20120318-00029.jpg

Finally got my first rifle ... an M91/30. LOVE how this thing looks, got it cleaned up yesterday, can't wait to wake up the range with her. 1942 Tula, quad-matching serials (incl. bayonet),

View attachment 28162
View attachment 28163

That's a purrty one! Congrats. PS I'm pretty sure you don't need a trigger lock...

sent from my truck while driving down 95 in the high speed lane doing 55

I have to shoot one of these Kahr's (again) It has been some time but i want to compare it to my SR9c again.
Nice pickup

I just shot the Kahr for the first time in a year or two and I liked it a lot more this time. It's a GREAT subcompact but not really comparable to the SR9c (IMO) since it's so much smaller.

I just shot the Kahr for the first time in a year or two and I liked it a lot more this time. It's a GREAT subcompact but not really comparable to the SR9c (IMO) since it's so much smaller.

I shot one a couple months back or so, maybe in .40 can't remember. Just figure I want to try it out again get more familiar see more and more people with the recently.

Springfield Armory 1911A1 special distributor model (PB9103) I purchased from another NES'er. Brand new in box, unfired, uncleaned, still smelling like a machine shop, and manufactured in 1994 according to Springfield.

Birthing picts:
100_1165.JPG 100_1172.JPG 100_1173.JPG

Black parkerized, delta hammer, 3-dot sights, traditional style beavertail, and aluminum frame.

Strip and cleaning:
100_1182.JPG 100_1183.JPG

I like the weight, and (my first 1911) the classic slender grip.

Glamour shots:
100_1193.JPG 100_1194.JPG 100_1196.JPG 100_1202.JPG

I took her to the range on Sunday. Some first shots from 30'. Eh, rear sight needed a little drift.
photo.JPG

Springfield Armory 1911A1 special distributor model (PB9103) I purchased from another NES'er. Brand new in box, unfired, uncleaned, still smelling like a machine shop, and manufactured in 1994 according to Springfield.

Birthing picts:
View attachment 28202View attachment 28203View attachment 28204

Black parkerized, delta hammer, 3-dot sights, traditional style beavertail, and aluminum frame.

Strip and cleaning:
View attachment 28210View attachment 28211

I like the weight, and (my first 1911) the classic slender grip.

Glamour shots:
View attachment 28205View attachment 28206View attachment 28208View attachment 28209

I took her to the range on Sunday. Some first shots from 30'. Eh, rear sight needed a little drift.
View attachment 28212

so nice, i need a 1911

Some real nice additions this month folks!

Here's mine:
deltaelite.jpg

Colt Delta Elite 10mm

Yeah I reload 10mm, I had a G20 before that was a blast... especially with Blue Dot [grin]. Hopefully I can get this to the range this week.

Get a can of Power Pistol. Most fun you can buy at a gun shop. It's even fun in the other calibers you can load it in. It often results in a lot of others at the range going "What the **** is that!!!!? " Burns pretty clean and scales well, too. Shooting it around dusk is even better (the flash is amazing). [laugh]

-Mike

Get a can of Power Pistol. Most fun you can buy at a gun shop. It's even fun in the other calibers you can load it in. It often results in a lot of others at the range going "What the **** is that!!!!? " Burns pretty clean and scales well, too. Shooting it around dusk is even better (the flash is amazing). [laugh]

-Mike

i have a pile of .357 brass for you. we need to make earth-shattering loads for my model 19.

My brand new Glock17 Gen4 with a Crossbreed Supertuck. Hopefully it will shoot good. The spent casing has a date of 03/05/2012. [smile] I have a case of 9mm 124grain ammo too, but I didn't have time to pick that up today. Will grab it tomorrow on my way to the range. [smile]

image-5.jpg

2-2.jpg

Funny you should mention the Power Pistol, I'm working up a load for that right now. Already getting a bigger bang/flash than Blue Dot and I'm only at the book max so things should really start to get interesting. [devil2]. It also launches empty brass into orbit more reliably than the Russian space agency ever could.

I feel like I'm really lacking this month guys, but instead of purchases this month, I decided to do some things that I have been putting off. Club renewal,NRA renewal, C&R App, HN non res LTC, Class to become a certified NRA Instructor, and paid off my 2012 camp seasonal fee.

I should be back on the block next month! But as for everyone else, Nice grabs!

I feel like I'm really lacking this month guys, but instead of purchases this month, I decided to do some things that I have been putting off. Club renewal,NRA renewal, C&R App, HN non res LTC, Class to become a certified NRA Instructor, and paid off my 2012 camp seasonal fee.

I should be back on the block next month! But as for everyone else, Nice grabs!

I need a new job...

Factory ordered a 2012 Dodge Durango Crew AWD V6 today. I should have it in about 6 weeks. I got the silver with gray leather interior.

2012-Dodge-Durango-Crew-front-three-quarter-623x389.jpg

Back
Top Bottom