New Acquisitions for March 2012

Not to be "That Guy" but when I was in we had to destroy these as we were told it was illegal for civilians to own IR laser aiming devices. If this is not the case could someone let me know.
I'd like to not be the idiot saying "Thats illegal!!!"

its not illegal for civilians to posses class 3 lasers. however you cant buy them directly from the manufacturer unless you are .mil or LEO. secondhand is fine though, you just have to pay the price.

Picked up a "new" 1943 Mosin Nagant 91/30 today! So excited! Also picked up 20 rounds of ammo for it, and 100 rounds of mini-mag .22lr!

EDIT: PICTURES HERE!

mosin2.jpg

mosin3.jpg

mosin5.jpg

mosin1.jpg

mosin6.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up a "new" 1943 Mosin Nagant 91/30 today! So excited! Also picked up 20 rounds of ammo for it, and 100 rounds of mini-mag .22lr!

* will edit this post later with pics!!!*

You got the bug. My condolences. [wink]

Sent from my iPhone 5.

AWS zombie lower. Spikes tactical LPK. CAA pistol grip, Stag Arms upper with Troy quad rail. Factory stock, buffer and tube from my M&P. Just need a BCG and charging handle, which I should be picking up tomorrow for $130. Bushmaster BCG and colt CH.
Grand total will bring me to $580

The upper came from this mornings classifieds.
I also have a set of Troy flip up sites, just not in the pic.

Last edited:
Sounds like you practically have a factory going there Donvin999. Any plans to put on a clinic for us wana-be builders?

Idk about the factory this kit just wanted to be together! Lol every once in a while you get a project that has little or no issues this was one of those! And as far as a build party I'd like to, just not sure what my parents would think of 10 strangers with guns in the garage! Lol I may end up doing one still so just keep an eye out for it!

Just went and put a deposit on this, could not pass up the deal I got on this Mossberg 464 "deluxe" pistol grip! Brand New too! Always wanted to have a "cowboy Gun" [rofl]
464 Deluxe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom