• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for March 2012

Picked up my first Mosin today

3bee0e77.jpg

d4543f0c.jpg

Very nice power joker! How do you like it? One of the best things I ever did for my hd gun was put a laser on it way easier to aim in the dark!

it wont work as an actual day time laser that you can see with the naked eye. its IR. but when i tried it with the NVG's i was blown away. i cant wait to shoot it at night. i will probably wait until i get a can on it to try that though.

These things always made me laugh when I saw them on m-4's. It looks like you have a gun that bolts onto your laser!
Still very cool to see on a personal weapon, what do you have for NVG's?

yeah, its a little big, sits higher than i thought too, but with an eotech i think it will be ok. its real purpose for me is to be a... idk... i cant really think of any REAL purpose for it. but with the NVG's it sure is cool as all hell. supposedly they return to zero when you take them off, so it will probably spend more time in the case than on the SBR but who cares? its not something alot of people have. i have a ITS INS1 with a PVS14 image intensifier tube, in the next week or so i will be buying a PVS14 parts kit from TNVC and swapping the tube into that. so ill have a decent little setup i suppose.

I found my new EDC at North Shore Firearms. Kahr PM9, honestly I can't say enough good things about this little gun. I hear people knocking these for the supposed break in period but mine has about 500 rounds through it without a hiccup. The DOA trigger is amazingly smooth and it is a pleasure to shoot. I've fired most of the other 9mm subcompacts but this one is just head and shoulders above them...which it should be since it cost so dam much! [shocked]

View attachment 28148

Back
Top Bottom