• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New acquisitions for November 2008!

First wheelgun:

102_0865.jpg

Black Friday Special at 8AM

Picked up a Mossberg 702 Plinkster in camo from Dick's as part of Black Friday.

$99 couldn't pass it up (normal $169). Plus 1000 rounds of Winchester .22

Whole deal cost $130, used a coaches coupon too! Then on the way out the door I got a $20 gift card for being one of the first 250 customers to spend over $100. so I net out at just $110 for the deal!

Will take it out of the box at the pumpkin shoot!

plinkster.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I've picked up several items over the past month but have not had the time to post them.

Arsenal SLR-95

Pre-ban Chinese 75 round drum and several 30 round pre-ban mags

100_0061.jpg

Pre-Ban Olympic Arms CAR-15

Several 20 and 30 round pre-ban mags

100_0068.jpg

Pre-Ban Olympic Arms Lower

100_0079-1.jpg

AR 57 Upper

100_0083-1.jpg

Springfield Armory M1A Loaded. Bought from Collectors Gallery. Used gun but never fired. Bought in a everlasting testimonial to our recent Presidential Election. Along with 1,000 rounds Privi Partisan .308 FMJ from Riley's.

DSC_1355.jpg

Browning 1958 vintage Belgium Superposed Trap Gun. Excellent condition. "Somebody loved this gun for 50 years". And now its my turn.

DSC_1357.jpg

How much do you like that fancy sight? How does it compare with an EO Tech?

Truth be told, its my first experience with this type of sight. And I haven't even had this rifle out of the back yard yet. I hope that circumstance wil change soon, after which time I can give a fuller response.

dsc01954ue8.jpg

Finally got myself a 10/22. This is the carbine model. Needed something cheap to shoot and this was on the list.

Flotter, that revolver you picked up looks awesome! Never seen anything like that. It's strange that the top is open like that.

Back
Top Bottom