New Acquisitions for November

Traded my second Sauer 38H for this matching Browning (FN) 10/22. Two magazines, good bore, nice wood grips, WaA140 proofed, early 1943.
MS

Last edited:
Got the last piece of my NPM M1 carbine I bought in July. Evidently it came with a 'soft case' they couldn't find. I picked it up today; the 'soft case' turned out to be an original experimental 'Engineer's Holster'. Wow.

MS

Just bought this too.

92FS w/ real SGS compensator & elite II skeleton hammer

HardChromedSGSStyleCompensator008.jpg

Was at Wal Mart buying some ammo and picked this up for the get home bag. SOG Fast Hawk $20 with a blade sheath. It needs some friction tape on the handle, but I really like it. Pic is borrowed from the web...

SOGF06.jpg

Found this at the gun show last weekend in West Lebanon NH.

It's Finnish Suomi m-31 in 9mm. Came with one 34 stick mag and a 75 unit drum. It is remade from kits by Tennessee Gun Works. I have wanted one for some time. Now I need to get their PPSH-41.

IMG_0123.jpg

Two more additions to my collection of 7.62 X 25 pistols. A Polish TTC Tokarev on the right found up in Kittery at the Trading Post. And on the left a Romanian Tokarev from SOG[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif].

[/FONT] 2tokarev.jpg

Haven't shot her yet, this weekend I plan to and will let you know! It's really kinda ugly, lol, but I think it will be an awesome shooter and reliable.

I've heard lots of good things about them, but the fact that you can see through the space between the slide and the frame freaks me out a little.

That is just really cool. It just reminds me of an m1 carbine, and that whole WWII vibe.

Found this at the gun show last weekend in West Lebanon NH.

It's Finnish Suomi m-31 in 9mm. Came with one 34 stick mag and a 75 unit drum. It is remade from kits by Tennessee Gun Works. I have wanted one for some time. Now I need to get their PPSH-41.

View attachment 44873

Back
Top Bottom