New Acquisitions for October 2008!

Another K98k has found a new home.
It's a Gustloffwerke 337 of 1939; mostly matching, except mag box, floor plate and upper band.
Sorry for the poor pic
K98k_337.jpg

Another K98k has found a new home.
It's a Gustloffwerke 337 of 1939; mostly matching, except mag box, floor plate and upper band.
Sorry for the poor pic
K98k_337.jpg

Very nice! Juergen is there some kind of muzzle nut on the end of the barrel? It looks like a slightly diffrent color.

Just picked it up the other day at FDF, brand new S&W1911PD (commander size)...
IMG_1201.jpg

drool..... very nice!

looks like mine, only smaller [laugh]. in this case, yours i cooler than mine! hahaha

i have a govt. size - looks idential, except for the 5" barrel.

drool..... very nice!

looks like mine, only smaller [laugh]. in this case, yours i cooler than mine! hahaha

i have a govt. size - looks idential, except for the 5" barrel.

I have the S&W Gov size as well, I'm a bit of a 1911 addict.

I had originally wanted the limited production SC Commander with Stainless slide, mag well, and ambi safety... but I missed them.

I'll be adding a mag well and VZ grips soon (As much as I love the wood, they're going).

Nice looking gun, nanerclip!!

Thanks!

nice pick up man!

did you get any of the magazines w / pinky extentions?

-M&P40c ever cross your mind? [grin]

i like the OD though....

i was originaly looking for the Glock 33 which is the .357 sig subcompact. its ultra rare in MA, so i gave up and went for the 27, and i happened to have the choice to pickup OD, and i think it looks great!

i was originaly looking for the Glock 33 which is the .357 sig subcompact. its ultra rare in MA, so i gave up and went for the 27, and i happened to have the choice to pickup OD, and i think it looks great!

simple barrel swap will cure your .357sig needs [smile]

gunbarrelsupply.com

[wink]

ask me how I know..... LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i knew about the barrel swap, but i wanted to be mister fancy and have the actual g33 insted of a .40 converted over.

i actually pasted the wrong link... [laugh]

midway, allglock and topglock have them way way way cheaper... i just got one for the G23 (40 to 9mm)...

pondering which one to get next... probably go with a .357sig for the M&P40

Just picked this up a few days ago:

102_0835.jpg

New JLD PTR-91 HK G3 Clone in .308. Shoots awesome! Got a scope rail and scope on order too.

LoneWolf 40 - 9mm conversion barrel

DSCN0353.jpg

DSCN0354.jpg

DSCN0355.jpg

duplicate from build it yourself:

Butler Creek Barrel and Lone Wolf Barrel before being installed (Ruger 10/22) / Test Fitted (Glock 23).
DSCN0352.jpg

the stock is Hogue, overmolded... hopefully I will have a range report tomorrow on the Ruger and as soon as my 9mm mags get here, I'll test the Glock as well

Who makes the bull barrel?

My dad just put a 10/22 on hold in Plymouth, I'm hoping to pick one up as soon as I can find a job...[thinking]

butler creek.

***buy a combo barrel and stock*** when you get the funds.

it will save you some $$$$

you do NOT know what your missing!

I just shot 100 rounds through the LoneWolf barrel w/o ONE single hitch! the only thing i noticed is the 9mm rounds eject directly overhead vs. 4 to 5 o'clock.

I used my 10 round Glock 23 magazines because my 10 round Glock 19 magazines have NOT arrived yet.

you can actually fit 12 rounds of 9mm in the .40 caliber magazines, but i didn't want to push it.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT.

the damn thing is a TAC DRIVER! [smile].. I'm going to call it my 1923... for my forty-nine (fo-tay-nine).

The 10/22 is also a TAC DRIVER with the new stock and barrel.... shot 130something rounds. sighted in the scope and shot up at 75 yards. did a few from the bench rest and a few from prone-supported.

The M&P40 nice! only overshadowed by the Glock's higher caplicity magazines for us Mass Holes..... I'll try and post my phone pics later.

Time FLEW bye so i didn't shoot off all the ammo i brought with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a few months since I've had an addition so I present to you...

My brand spankin new GSG-5!

PIC-0154.jpg

Soon to sport a (pinned) retractable stock, aimpoint, and either a surefire or SD for-end!

Here we are not quite half way through the month, and look at all the stuff many have been acquiring....just think what it would be like if the economy were good...[wink]

Here we are not quite half way through the month, and look at all the stuff many have been acquiring....just think what it would be like if the economy were good...[wink]
It would mean we'd not only buy guns and ammo and accessories, but we also have money for food and the mortgage. When times are tough something gotta go. One meal a day ain't too bad.[wink][smile]

Back
Top Bottom