New Acquisitions for October 2008!

So I'm looking through these pictures and realizing how addictive this can be. Each picture of the everyone's new toys looking so inviting. The messages saying things like "I could not leave the shop without it" or "It was calling my name".

Just wait until you start buying stuff because you haven't had anything new to show off in this section of the forum for a while.
Thats when you really know you're addicted to guns[smile]

Just wait until you start buying stuff because you haven't had anything new to show off in this section of the forum for a while.
Thats when you really know you're addicted to guns[smile]

[rofl] One of the first few things that runs through my mind when I'm leaving the shop with a new gun is "Ooh I'll have to post a picture of this on NEshooters tonight!"

I sold my Mark III a couple years back, and I've regretted it ever since. But now I feel whole again:

i0EED8F87-4326-46C7-9AC6-D2CEBDBD1E6E.jpg

Ruger Mark II Bull Barrel. It was well priced, but absolutely filthy. I spent about two hours tonight cleaning it, and I think she's going to purr like a kitten at the range tomorrow.

I picked the gun up from First Defense Firearms in Uxbridge. Big thanks to Dennis for staying an hour after close to finish the deal.

Now you can see it

Bushmaster 24" Varminter Upper, EOTech 557.AR223 and 3X Magnifier, Sully stock and trigger guard on NES lower, and a couple scratches from inexperience.
Still need a bipod and possibly a match trigger in the future.
nesvarminter2.jpg

I sold my Mark III a couple years back, and I've regretted it ever since. But now I feel whole again:

Ruger Mark II Bull Barrel. It was well priced, but absolutely filthy. I spent about two hours tonight cleaning it, and I think she's going to purr like a kitten at the range tomorrow.

I picked the gun up from First Defense Firearms in Uxbridge. Big thanks to Dennis for staying an hour after close to finish the deal.

Nice pick-up TD, i was seriously going to buy that one next week if it was still there... lots of good deals and great service over at FDF.

I did pick up the consignment pre-lock S&W 66 with the 2.5" barrel, pics when i find my camera.

Bushmaster 24" Varminter Upper, EOTech 557.AR223 and 3X Magnifier, Sully stock and trigger guard on NES lower, and a couple scratches from inexperience.
Still need a bipod and possibly a match trigger in the future.

Well done. That's a nice rifle. Is that your first post under the New Acquisitions? If so, congratulations and many more.

R Duke

Somebody help me...

my credit card draw seems to be way faster than anything I can do with a firearm. There are so many beauties out there and so little money.

Anyway, here's my 2nd acquisition for the month.
IMG_1586.jpg

my credit card draw seems to be way faster than anything I can do with a firearm. There are so many beauties out there and so little money.

I hear ya Flamingo! I've only bought one gun with my credit card so far. I promised myself I would only buy one gun a year with my CC if any, and at a $1500 max cost. I could rocket myself into debt very quickly without a certain amount of restraint.

Nice looking S&W

An older Springfield Armory MilSpec
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

We also picked up a new M&P 9mm fullsize for the wife, but it looks just like every other one so I haven't taken any pics.

New Kel-Tec P3AT. I took it to the range and put 100 rounds through it to make sure it worked and I have been pocket carrying it in an Uncle Mike's Sidekick holster. This thing is so light you barely even notice it is there and it prints a wallet if anything. I snapped one next to a 12ga shell for size comparison.
DSC01931.jpg

DSC01934.jpg

DSC01935.jpg

wanted to get in this month, but no pics for you! (maybe later)

Put me down for 1 Mosin-Nagant in October. Really, is there a better deal in firearms?

Not a gun... but a new acquisition for October!
"Little Irish"
DSC00849-1.jpg

Her name is Kendal and she is the reason I have been buying diapers not ammo at Walmart lately.[smile]

Back
Top Bottom