New Acquisitions for October 2010

Not a exactly a firearm, but ..... know it will always bring smile to my face when I see him.

IMG_2002.jpg

[laugh] We voted for the 7th, so we could go to that [wink].
Maybe, we can have a shoot on a Sunday after I post the soon to arrive other larger toys.

If your having a few people over would you mind if I came just to watch, I figure it'll give me a reason to get out of the house? I've been shooting with another member on this board who has a Colt just like that, wicked fun to shoot. That sub looks kind of like that S&W sub that was made towards the end of Vietnam....wonder if it's the same thing.

I just picked up this Anvil Arms NES lower and upper from the 2008 group buy from another member:

1409o2e.jpg

Here it is with some other lowers I have around the house:

2ps0svo.jpg

This is the LAST lower I'm buying for now*! I have three complete ARs already and need to get these built.

*Except for the lower from American Weapons System, of course. That's already paid for and everything.

I just picked up this Anvil Arms NES lower and upper from the 2008 group buy from another member:

1409o2e.jpg

Here it is with some other lowers I have around the house:

2ps0svo.jpg

This is the LAST lower I'm buying for now*! I have three complete ARs already and need to get these built.

*Except for the lower from American Weapons System, of course. That's already paid for and everything.

You realize that some folks put uppers on those right?[rofl]

Just got in from the BR&P meeting and opened up two cartons.

AR bayonet - Thanks Hikerlt!

2 Milt Sparks VersaMax 2 Horsehide holsters for my FS M&Ps. Ordered these in March.

If your having a few people over would you mind if I came just to watch, I figure it'll give me a reason to get out of the house? I've been shooting with another member on this board who has a Colt just like that, wicked fun to shoot. That sub looks kind of like that S&W sub that was made towards the end of Vietnam....wonder if it's the same thing.

Almost the same. This is just made by MK.

Benelli M4... I got her two weeks ago but I had to wait for all the accessories to come in before I showed her off. I've been wanting one for awhile and the $200 mail-in rebate is what finally got me to pull out the credit card.

BenelliM401.jpg

BenelliM403.jpg

BenelliM402.jpg

It's the Knights Armament Triple Tap. Expensive but worth it if you have a need for it. Another manufacturer (Battlecomp) has made a cheaper version with all the same benefits just not made from Inconel like the KAC one.

or starred in a Magpul dvd...yet. [wink]

I finally picked up my 1907 Savage. It's dated to 1916 and is part of the contract Savage filled for the French during WWI.

IMG_6804.jpg

IMG_6800.jpg

IMG_6802.jpg

It's funny to think of a striker fired semi-auto pistol with no screws was being made in 1916.

The bore on this is beautiful with a lightly frosted sharp rifling. The only problem with buying this is I can see there's a 1917 Savage in my near future.

Last edited:
It's the Knights Armament Triple Tap. Expensive but worth it if you have a need for it. Another manufacturer (Battlecomp) has made a cheaper version with all the same benefits just not made from Inconel like the KAC one.

What does it do that's so different?

Cumulative acquisitions for the month. 9mm, 30 carbine, and Fallout New Vegas.

Interesting, I just picked up Fallout: New Vegas for PC, 150 rounds of RWS 124g 9mm and 40rounds of Federal Power-Shok 100g .30carbine
I haven't had a chance to play much(yet) but so Fallout: NV seems damn good.....maybe even better than Fallout3 ;)

Not a gun, but I'll use it to carry them so consider it an accessory.
F150.jpg
New to me 2008 F150 with 16K miles. Replaces my 2000 Silverado 1500 that had 163K miles.

Back
Top Bottom