New Acquisitions for October 2010

New MKIII 22/45 Bull Barrel, plus the SR9c I picked up last month.

IMG_4200.jpg

2 guns in 2 weeks. I think I officially have a problem........[smile]

TBalls - If you could write up a review of the 22/45 I'd appreciate it - I'm looking at one like it or a S&W 22

I have had the chance to shoot one in the past and I really liked it, but as soon as I get the chance to shoot this one I'll do what I can.

Springfield XD9mm

IMG_3770.jpg

IMG_3771.jpg

Some products from Insight Technology I've been playing with.
IMG_3773.jpg

X2L is pretty sweet however I wish the laser could be turned on separate from the light.
IMG_3774.jpg

Fitz

Picked up a Bushmaster ACR Basic in my travels today. The ACOG isn't new but will live on the ACR now.

And yes it is the "State Compliant" model. Came with a 10 round mag and Izzy comp pinned on.

IMG_0442.jpg

May I request an in depth review and more pictures? I haven't heard much about the compliant model and would love to see more of it with some close UPS and such.

May I ask what it cost you?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

The compliant model is the same as the basic but ships with a 10 round mag and izzy compensator instead of a 30 round P-Mag and A2 flash supppressor.

There are a ton of writeups online but i'll post something when I get to take it to the range. I rented one at MFL and was impressed enough to buy one [smile]

Yes, co-witness is setup. Also, that is a Aimpoint clone. It's actually a primary arms M4 red dot. It works perfect, I can't say enough good things about it.

Patience paid off

[smile]

After almost a 6 month wait I got these two.

A Colt SP1 with 10 1/2" barrel and colapsible stock,

DSC00018.jpg

with a happy switch,

DSC00012.jpg

A MK 760 also,

DSC00019.jpg

And it's happy switch,
DSC00022.jpg

Both came with plenty of extra mags and each has it's own soft case also.

[smile]

After almost a 6 month wait I got these two.

A Colt SP1 with 10 1/2" barrel and colapsible stock,

DSC00018.jpg

with a happy switch,

DSC00012.jpg

A MK 760 also,

DSC00019.jpg

And it's happy switch,
DSC00022.jpg

Both came with plenty of extra mags and each has it's own soft case also.

Nice! Now we just need you guys to close on a saturday and hit an NES shoot like the 11/6 one![wink]

I just won one of these tonight at the Narragansett Bay Area Friends of the NRA Dinner

Charter Arms Cougar
chr_53833.jpg

Yep, I am now the owner of a pink gun. It's a sign, the wife and I must be having a girl.

I just won one of these tonight at the Narragansett Bay Area Friends of the NRA Dinner

Charter Arms Cougar
chr_53833.jpg

Yep, I am now the owner of a pink gun. It's a sign, the wife and I must be having a girl.

Admit it, its your new carry gun. Just think how less threatening it'll look in court if you ever have to use it.

Back
Top Bottom