No Guns For Pot Smokers

OK, This time you must be joking right???
Literally two posts above yours. For reference you can actually see both yours and his posts in the same screen even on a small phone. And then another 3 posts above that one. This isn’t difficult to follow along if you actually read before posting.

Literally two posts above yours. For reference you can actually see both yours and his posts in the same screen even on a small phone. And then another 3 posts above that one. This isn’t difficult to follow along if you actually read before posting.
Well I guess that must answer my question......

But consume all the beer, whiskey etc.. you want. Just don't drive.
It's no different. Then having drink

Well, in a practical sense there's a big one.... for poht theres no "are you under the influence at the time of testing" test that has a simple chemical metering analog like BAC.

A guy could puff a joint every night as a sleep aid and wake up very not-stoned, yet still throw a positive on a weed test or similar, and still get f***ed by some drug policy for CDL and the like.

Well, in a practical sense there's a big one.... for poht theres no "are you under the influence at the time of testing" test that has a simple chemical metering analog like BAC.

A guy could puff a joint every night as a sleep aid and wake up very not-stoned, yet still throw a positive on a weed test or similar weeks later, and still get f***ed by some drug policy for CDL and the like.
FIFY

Go eff yourselves
0*5_KNMUMH4UkfpR3X.jpg

Yeah, thats a better expression of how bad it is

A lot of people don't understand that some guy who is a CDL driver can go to tinbuck 3 for 2 weeks, smoke a joint somewhere and have it show up in a hair follicle test a week or two later even...
Yup, but you can slam down a 30 pack on Super Bowl Sunday and come to work on Hang over Monday.

Great concept huh?

But consume all the beer, whiskey etc.. you want. Just don't drive.
It's no different. Then having a drink or a few or more.
You can be fall down drunk and can pass the breathalyzer the next day, great. Smoke weed and do some funky drugs and it will show up weeks to months later, even if you are not stoned. Too close to retirement to rock the boat.

You can be fall down drunk and can pass the breathalyzer the next day, great. Smoke weed and do some funky drugs and it will show up weeks to months later, even if you are not stoned. Too close to retirement to rock the boat.
I was at the Pink Floyd concert in '95 at the old Foxboro stadium! I never smoked that stuff but my tests for traces of MJ are still positive!

Who said funky drugs? So f***ing what if it stays in your system. Doesn't mean your stoned. To add:
Alcohol can be detect by hair for up to 90 days

Alcohol detection tests can measure alcohol in the blood for up to 6 hours, on the breath for 12 to 24 hours, urine for 12 to 24 hours (72 or more hours with more advanced detection methods), saliva for 12 to 24 hours, and hair for up to 90 days. The half-life of alcohol is between 4-5 hours.

A guy could puff a joint every night as a sleep aid and wake up very not-stoned, yet still throw a positive on a weed test or similar, and still get f***ed by some drug policy for CDL and the like.
It's just .gov BS.

Alcohol detection tests can measure alcohol in the blood for up to 6 hours, on the breath for 12 to 24 hours, urine for 12 to 24 hours (72 or more hours with more advanced detection methods), saliva for 12 to 24 hours, and hair for up to 90 days. The half-life of alcohol is between 4-5 hours.

Yeah, thats a better expression of how bad it is

A lot of people don't understand that some guy who is a CDL driver can go to tinbuck 3 for 2 weeks, smoke a joint somewhere and have it show up in a hair follicle test a week or two later even...

I wonder if that's why there are so many truckers with shaved heads?

I have no idea if a lot of truckers have shaved heads. It just seemed like a good response

A loooooong ago roommate and I went to the laundromat after he'd inexplicably shaved his head. He'd gone in the bathroom and came out an hour later bald. I just assumed he'd been... entertaining himself.

Anyway, at the laundromat some old ladies kept looking at his head and whispering together. Since it wasn't obvious we'd arrived together, I called out across the room, "Hey, Mr. Clean. What's with the chrome dome?"

The little old ladies thought there was going to be a fight [laugh]

(in the end he said he just wanted to try something different and it was a hot summer anyway)

It's just .gov BS.

Yeah but the difference is the gov bs accepts BAC as the gold standard for intoxication/impairment via alcohol. Having latent evidence left behind of use doesnt generate BAC.

There is no BAC equivalent for marijuana. Theres no way "chemically" to be able to say "a person with a THC bloodstream level of x is impaired" etc. Yet. So the government takes the fag option and is basically like "if you touch weed at all you're done, and too bad cuz it federally iweeegul. "

Yeah but the difference is the gov bs accepts BAC as the gold standard for intoxication/impairment via alcohol. Having latent evidence left behind of use doesnt generate BAC.

There is no BAC equivalent for marijuana. Theres no way "chemically" to be able to say "a person with a THC bloodstream level of x is impaired" etc. Yet. So the government takes the fag option and is basically like "if you touch weed at all you're done, and too bad cuz it federally iweeegul. "
Yes, that BS

I think they made it federally illegal long before they realized there was no empirical way to test for impaired. The whole testing for impaired issue only arose after states started legalizing it.

I think they made it federally illegal long before they realized there was no empirical way to test for impaired. The whole testing for impaired issue only arose after states started legalizing it.

of course it was, no doubt. But they still picked the “slob” option, which doesn’t work well in reality. I think even the legal system acknowledges this at one level because it’s not like we’re seeing a bunch of people arrested for driving while stoned…..

Back
Top Bottom