Nobody saw my gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the range in the afternoon, but it was windy so I mostly shot indoors. (I ate pasta with pesto and shrimp for lunch.)

Before leaving, I passed my wife at the top of the stairs and said to her, "I'm going out to shoot guns." Nobody knew those would be the last words I'd say to her for 2 hours.

Anyhow, I shot guns then picked up all my brass (9mm and 308) and put the steel in the bucket. A manic Russian guy was picking through the spent shell buckets - yup, a reloader - said he was looking to buy "powder" too. WTF buddy...Chechnya is in Russia. I turned quick and caught him looking at my brass.

Out in the parking lot, I unsheathed and locked "Odin's Hammer" in the glove compartment...very deliberate action. When I got my daughter from daycare, I entered unarmed except for a folding knife. She didn't see a thing.

She likes turtles.

I don't give a shit if anyone sees my gun. I guess the difference is that I live in America...

[wink]

Got separated. Wife wanted gun out of house. Concealed Carried without issue

#Cant209aMEbeyotch

Dam.

Came home and the guns in the safe didn't go off .
6ypapyby.jpg

got pizza. no one saw my gun. pizza had many more toppings on it than i ordered, which at papa john's (yuck but hey, i'm hungry) translates out to like eight bucks.

Nah zoomed in on iPhone....

ugysa8e6.jpg

Taken in my man cave

is that the twilight chick?

ben wat r u doin'?

ben stahp.

ben das gay.

got pizza. no one saw my gun. pizza had many more toppings on it than i ordered, which at papa john's (yuck but hey, i'm hungry) translates out to like eight bucks.

is that the twilight chick?

ben wat r u doin'?

ben stahp.

ben das gay.

nah that's that movie that's supposedly a masterpiece. "On The Road" or something. Also, I call her Ms. Smiley. [laugh]

I'm watching on the road.... Again .

The book is amazing , the movie is good tho .

Al I want my beer !! Less posting more driving .

Atillia where where u when I posted the photo when I was watching twilight alone , by my choice ?

Last edited:
Went to the range in the afternoon, but it was windy so I mostly shot indoors. (I ate pasta with pesto and shrimp for lunch.)

Before leaving, I passed my wife at the top of the stairs and said to her, "I'm going out to shoot guns." Nobody knew those would be the last words I'd say to her for 2 hours.

Anyhow, I shot guns then picked up all my brass (9mm and 308) and put the steel in the bucket. A manic Russian guy was picking through the spent shell buckets - yup, a reloader - said he was looking to buy "powder" too. WTF buddy...Chechnya is in Russia. I turned quick and caught him looking at my brass.

Out in the parking lot, I unsheathed and locked "Odin's Hammer" in the glove compartment...very deliberate action. When I got my daughter from daycare, I entered unarmed except for a folding knife. She didn't see a thing.

She likes turtles.

Nice narrative. Just enough details for a snapshot of your afternoon...and nothing more.

She likes turtles.

I hope everything works out ok between you and the Russian. I'm worried.

Tomorrow I'm cleaning some of my guns.

I hope it goes ok.
i do concealed cleaning.

usually sit on a park bench with the gun in my lap and a towel over it. drop both hands down and do my deed. i'll polish that thing for a good 20 min.

nobody sees a thing.

if any darned moonbats ask what i'm doing, i just tell em myob

as forthe chechnian, russians gonna rush. deal with it

Last edited:
Went to burger king and found out they serve orange hiC now. No need to ever go to McDonald's again.

#carryingitmyway
#extraketchup

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Question for those of you that carry concealed once a month. Can you swim on those days?

went to the store for smokes...no one saw my gun.

bought a cheese burger at five guys last night, tossed the fries with some malt vinegar...no one saw my gun.

took a hike thru the woods with a .44 on my hip OC, people saw my gun...people asked about guns, people learned about guns, people shot guns that day.

bought condoms for the first time in seven years, no one saw my gun...

Last week in Dunkin at 2am getting a coffee while OCing my 92FS. 2 cops come in to get coffees. Cashier hands me my coffee and I leave. LEOs and I never speak a word.

2 days ago I head up to Boston to work on a car. Spent 2.5 hrs on the side of the road working on the car again OCing my 92. Had a short gun conversation with the customer who ultimately said "I should probably get my license"...

Yesterday I went to Berklee to weld a trailer axle. You guessed it OCing the 92fs. Met 3 guys all of whom saw my gun, talked about guns and handled my gun. After I cleared it of course. Turns out it was 1 FUDD, 1 half FUDD and one of us. All licensed gun owners.

I have never tried to hide the fact that I carry. Even when I conceal I'm more than happy to spread awareness when someone asks about what is printing on my hip. I'm 6ft and 145lb so a 92fs is only ever so "concealed" on me. The end result of me being the way I am about carrying is that no less than a dozen people having gone out to get their LTC in the past year alone.

The people range from friends of my brother who had just never been exposed before their first range trip with me. To customers, including a former Marine who never owned personally and thought it just wasn't worth dealing with all the Ma bullshit, he now has a bigger collection than I do. To the parents of a friend I have had for over 20yrs. He was never an anti but he also never understood why I carry and has REPEATEDLY said "I will never own a gun" over the past 20yrs. After hearing from his parents about how their LTCs just came in and getting "because we talked to Chad" as their response to his question of why they got their licenses. He called me up yesterday and asked "what do I have to do to apply for my gun license?"

VICTORY!!! after 20yrs. Bear in mind that we work together and I see him 6 days a week on average.

The point of all of this is STOP HIDING!! The more people are exposed to the culture and the more they realize just how many people own and or carry guns the more they will be forced to question and reevaluate long held misconceptions about guns and the people who own them. You do our cause no service by hiding. Every missed opportunity to talk to someone about guns it precisely that, a missed opportunity.

Not all the conversations will necessarily end well. But it is a numbers game. Considering how frequently I talk to people about guns, if I'm able to convert just one in 20 then that is no insignificant number of new licensees per year. Now 1 in 20 may be a bit ambitious but either way I'll take what I can get...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom