Our Next President

Ummm lol they should be down there

I used to work in perry... they had the first day of hunting season as a company holiday

Its so bad down there they run about 15% less optimal during hunting season

something went wrong and the mill manager would go is this a problem problem or a florida deer season problem

Not that theres anything too loot in perry fl but if there was those hicks would shoot first second and third and maybe ask questions later

Ummm lol they should be down there

I used to work in perry... they had the first day of hunting season as a company holiday

something went wrong and the mill manager would go is this a problem problem or a florida deer season problem

Not that theres anything too loot in perry fl but if there was those hicks would shoot first second and third and maybe ask questions later
It’s a response to:

1693436681043.png

How do you prove in court their intent was to steal?

It should be that you can shoot anybody that crosses the threshold of your home that is not specifically invited :)

That's up to the courts. But given what I see in the news here, the local sheriffs give an insane amount of leeway in cases like home robbery. To the point where residents "defending" their home mag dumped 30 rounds into their neighborhood while not even aiming the gun, all on camera. [rofl]

It's legal in FL to shoot someone entering your home to steal.
Or even on your property. I have cousins in SW FL I was visiting recently and he heard something outside, picked up his firearm and went outside to take a look around. No hesitation.
Being from MA, I was stunned.

That's up to the courts. But given what I see in the news here, the local sheriffs give an insane amount of leeway in cases like home robbery. To the point where residents "defending" their home mag dumped 30 rounds into their neighborhood while not even aiming the gun, all on camera. [rofl]

If it wasn't for the lack of mountains, insane humidity for 5 months, no curvy roads for motorcycles, Florida Man and hurricanes, I would move there in a heartbeat :)

A company that I worked for was buying a custom piece of equipment from a manufacturer in State College, PA. Several million dollars of equipment, back when a million dollars meant something. We had a production date in hand for months when, 2 months before delivery, they called and said it was a problem. Apparently no one had realized that the shipping date was in the middle of the 1st week of deer season and the company was shutting down for that week. They were very apologetic, but they said nothing could be done to hold the date, and they meant it.

Or even on your property. I have cousins in SW FL I was visiting recently and he heard something outside, picked up his firearm and went outside to take a look around. No hesitation.
Well, hell, man, there's things down there that eat you if you're not careful

I've done that before here in NH. I won't go into the details why, but repeating that particular experience, I would not do it any differently.

A company that I worked for was buying a custom piece of equipment from a manufacturer in State College, PA. Several million dollars of equipment, back when a million dollars meant something. We had a production date in hand for months when, 2 months before delivery, they called and said it was a problem. Apparently no one had realized that the shipping date was in the middle of the 1st week of deer season and the company was shutting down for that week. They were very apologetic, but they said nothing could be done to hold the date, and they meant it.
Wouldnt happen to be little iot sensors would it?

I've done that before here in NH. I won't go into the details why, but repeating that particular experience, I would not do it any differently.
It was late... the guy from pelosi's house with the dildo hammer just left...wanted to make sure he actually left

We get it

DeSantis is a very effective governor in FL, but I don't think that he has the personality to get enough votes from shallow, ignorant Americans to be POTUS. His smile is creepy.

DeSantis is a very effective governor in FL, but I don't think that he has the personality to get enough votes from shallow, ignorant Americans to be POTUS. His smile is creepy.
DeSantis is capable of speaking in complete coherent sentences. He's also able to communicate cogent policy positions without the "assistance" of surrogates.
He's inoffensive and poles really well with independents and has almost zero substantive personal baggage.
He would destroy Biden, or any other Democratic nominee in the general election.
The fact that he might not survive the primaries and we might end up with a replay of 2020's election in which 60% of Americans don't want either canidate to run for re-election is a sign that TDS affects all demographics.

rELeAsE tHe kRaKen!!!!

Last edited:
DeSantis is capable of speaking in complete coherent sentences. He's also able to communicate cogent policy positions without the "assistance" of surrogates.
He's inoffensive and poles really well with independance and has very almost zero substantive personal baggage.
He would destroy Biden, or any other Democratic nominee in the general election.
The fact that he might not survive the primaries and we might end up with a replay of 2020's election in which 60% of Americans don't want either canidate to run for re-election is a sign that TDS affects all demographics.

rELeAsE tHe kRaKen!!!!
Trump got elected because he was/is a great marketer and it comes natural to him

Ron isn't and that's really the difference.

If you took rons track record in Florida it's hard to beat that.

Although i have no idea what the left is doing.

The only thing that could help ron is covid...and they are rolling that back out

When he sticks to this, he looks absolutely world-leader-esque. When he gets mired in his stupid Disney stuff, he looks like a whiny moron. He needs to stay with his strengths. In fact, working things out behind the scenes with Diz would go a long way to showing how shrewd a negotiator he is.

His smile is creepy.
This just proves how lost we are as Americans. He's racked up an almost perfect conservative record, doing pretty much EVERYTHING any real conservative voter could possibly ask him to do and yet, all Americans can do is attack him based on the way he talks and looks.

As for Disney, they grub for money from families while at the same time telling those same families TO THEIR FACES how much they hate their guts and want to diddle and destroy their kids.

NO! Desantis should NEVER negotiate with them. He's on the winning side of this issue, and on the side of truth. Disney has so far lost almost 200 BILLION dollars due to their several latest, ridiculous Rainbow Jihad moves and support for Hillary-esque "It takes a village" groomer approach to education, to the detriment of parental rights.

He's inoffensive and poles really well with independents and has almost zero substantive personal baggage.

rELeAsE tHe kRaKen!!!!
If Trump ends up on the ballot we get:
A) Assassination
B) Incarceration
C) Hot War with Russia
D) Hot War with China
E) Deluxe Antifa Riots
F) All Of The Above

Back
Top Bottom