Our Next President

DeSantis is capable of speaking in complete coherent sentences. He's also able to communicate cogent policy positions without the "assistance" of surrogates.
He's inoffensive and poles really well with independents and has almost zero substantive personal baggage.
He would destroy Biden, or any other Democratic nominee in the general election.
The fact that he might not survive the primaries and we might end up with a replay of 2020's election in which 60% of Americans don't want either canidate to run for re-election is a sign that TDS affects all demographics.

rELeAsE tHe kRaKen!!!!

Lol. Pudding Fingers won by a slim majority in FL. Guy's about as exciting as star market brand white bread. Woke this, woke that. Probably doesn't even know where the clit is, or what it does. Doesn't allow questions to be asked at interviews because he can't handle any sort of a debate. He just got his ass handed to him by Disney. Florida is in ruins- insurance crisis, what else? Now he's asking Daddy Biden for hurricane money when he voted against the same assistance during Sandy. Make America Florida? Thanks, but no thanks.

Lol. Pudding Fingers won by a slim majority in FL. Guy's about as exciting as star market brand white bread. Woke this, woke that. Probably doesn't even know where the clit is, or what it does. Doesn't allow questions to be asked at interviews because he can't handle any sort of a debate. He just got his ass handed to him by Disney. Florida is in ruins- insurance crisis, what else? Now he's asking Daddy Biden for hurricane money when he voted against the same assistance during Sandy. Make America Florida? Thanks, but no thanks.
Who you voting for?

Watch our next president be this one. Get ready to hear 'madam president'. Biden's been trying to get the American public used to the transition for years by calling it the "Biden-Harris" Administration.

12960085_web1_HARRIS-CULINARY_110819_es_006.jpg

Who you voting for?

Same as 2020. Write in vote for my cat, Gary Lee Johnson

Watch our next president be this one. Get ready to hear 'madam president'. Biden's been trying to get the American public used to the transition for years by calling it the "Biden-Harris" Administration.

Lol dude. I mean, she IS the VP... whether you like it or not. I assume you're old enough to know this type of notation is in common use, much like our beloved ARs :)

Same as 2020. Write in vote for my cat, Gary Lee Johnson

Lol dude. I mean, she IS the VP... whether you like it or not. I assume you're old enough to know this type of notation is in common use, much like our beloved ARs :)

So Biden.

Doesn't allow questions to be asked at interviews because he can't handle any sort of a debate.
Jesus, if you're just going to make sh*t up, at least make up sh*t that can't be disproven by a 30 second Google search.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMwlEkMDQm4

Jesus, if you're just going to make sh*t up, at least make up sh*t that can't be disproven by a 30 second Google search.

Lol dude. Lots of "well, akshually" vibes in that video. Dude is far from presidential- over explainer and lacks confidence is what I took away from watching that video. And whiney. Very whiney.

Lol dude. Lots of "well, akshually" vibes in that video. Dude is far from presidential- over explainer and lacks confidence is what I took away from watching that video. And whiney. Very whiney.
And you ran completely away from contesting that you were just making it up. That's fine, lots of people sling BS without having the backbone to defend it.

When he sticks to this, he looks absolutely world-leader-esque. When he gets mired in his stupid Disney stuff, he looks like a whiny moron. He needs to stay with his strengths. In fact, working things out behind the scenes with Diz would go a long way to showing how shrewd a negotiator he is.
Why exactly don't you like the disney stuff...lets walk that out a bit

Ron passes bill saying kids cannot be taught gender theory bs

Disney pops off at the mouth about the law

Ron says if you want to be involved in politics lets peep that special tax status you got there

I freaking love that attitude

If Trump ends up on the ballot we get:
A) Assassination
B) Incarceration
C) Hot War with Russia
D) Hot War with China
E) Deluxe Antifa Riots
F) All Of The Above
Actually when trump ends up on the ballot i bet we cool off with russia and china

Im speculating but id surmise if it got spicy with them trump would poll substantially better for that than biden

View attachment 791810
You have to be the only NES member that actually believes she'd have a shot at getting voted in as President. She will become President only if Biden dies in office.

Why exactly don't you like the disney stuff...lets walk that out a bit

Ron passes bill saying kids cannot be taught gender theory bs

Disney pops off at the mouth about the law

Ron says if you want to be involved in politics lets peep that special tax status you got there

I freaking love that attitude

Lol dude. Is Disney a child? Pops off at the mouth?

DeSantis got all butt hurt and retaliated against Disney having a viewpoint contrary to his. Then Disney out manuvered him... several times.

Just last week, DeSantis asked Disney to "Drop the Lawsuit and Move on", probably because he realized it's tanking any chance he has at the national stage.

Lol dude. Is Disney a child? Pops off at the mouth?

DeSantis got all butt hurt and retaliated against Disney having a viewpoint contrary to his. Then Disney out manuvered him... several times.

Just last week, DeSantis asked Disney to "Drop the Lawsuit and Move on", probably because he realized it's tanking any chance he has at the national stage.

If all they said was we dont like it I doubt he cares

But they said they were actively going to work to repeal it...to which he said stay in your lane and then investigated the special tax status

So what if they were. It's a horrible law. It's within anyone's right to disagree and work against it. That is how our democracy works. What you just outlined is the reliaition that I mentioned above which is why DeSantis is in trouble.

You have to be the only NES member that actually believes she'd have a shot at getting voted in as President. She will become President only if Biden dies in office.
Biden will win by the narrowest of margins next year. How old is he again? The torch will be passed before his second term is up for sure.

Biden will win by the narrowest of margins next year. How old is he again? The torch will be passed before his second term is up for sure.
No way America will vote into the Presidency a man who's not mentally functioning at 100%. Gotta give Americans at least a little credit.

How do you prove in court their intent was to steal?

It should be that you can shoot anybody that crosses the threshold of your home that is not specifically invited :)
That would end the jehovahs witness protection program.

So what if they were. It's a horrible law. It's within anyone's right to disagree and work against it. That is how our democracy works. What you just outlined is the reliaition that I mentioned above which is why DeSantis is in trouble.
It’s a horrible law?

Now that I think about please do continue to vote for your cat.

Back
Top Bottom