Our Next President

the 80% of the blissfully ignorant Americans is irrelevant. Whoever controls the Dominion machines determines the margin. Hat tip to Mitch and Kevin for really fighting that fight for us.

So what if they were. It's a horrible law. It's within anyone's right to disagree and work against it. That is how our democracy works. What you just outlined is the reliaition that I mentioned above which is why DeSantis is in trouble.
Yeah thats fine... send it... maybe the left will stop doing stuff like bringing labor board charges against elon... or indicting trump 6 times for bullshit while joe made millions selling political influence and mccarthy sends sternly worded emails..but not to joes burner accounts

This is the way the game is being played right now by the left.. you may not enjoy it...but its happening

Id rather have someone who plays by the same rules instead of some bland ass nobody like the republican establishment

I duno. There's a lot of leftist elites like unionized tenured professors who say "Biden MUST win in 2024 no matter what." Then you have the leftist cuck class who will suck on and vote for D every single time. No matter what.

9k2frbkpbu771.png

Yeah thats fine... send it... maybe the left will stop doing stuff like bringing labor board charges against elon... or indicting trump 6 times for bullshit while joe made millions selling political influence and mccarthy sends sternly worded emails..but not to joes burner accounts

This is the way the game is being played right now by the left.. you may not enjoy it...but its happening

Id rather have someone who plays by the same rules instead of some bland ass nobody like the republican establishment

Lol guys.. First off, you are the ones referencing Biden in this thread... Not me? I think you're obsessed with him, seek help as your erections are def lasting more than 4 hours.

Second, Is Biden a feeble old man who relies on his handlers and queue cards OR the hardened leader of a worldwide criminal enterprise known as The BiDeN Cr1Me FaM1ly !!!? Or both? LOL!

Lastly, have a nice Labor Day. Hope you can get some time in at the range.

A company that I worked for was buying a custom piece of equipment from a manufacturer in State College, PA. Several million dollars of equipment, back when a million dollars meant something. We had a production date in hand for months when, 2 months before delivery, they called and said it was a problem. Apparently no one had realized that the shipping date was in the middle of the 1st week of deer season and the company was shutting down for that week. They were very apologetic, but they said nothing could be done to hold the date, and they meant it.
I take the first week of deer season off and I make it clear to the office I'm off grid and won't be checking anything for the full week, and no, I don't work late the Friday before.

This just proves how lost we are as Americans. He's racked up an almost perfect conservative record, doing pretty much EVERYTHING any real conservative voter could possibly ask him to do and yet, all Americans can do is attack him based on the way he talks and looks.

As for Disney, they grub for money from families while at the same time telling those same families TO THEIR FACES how much they hate their guts and want to diddle and destroy their kids.

NO! Desantis should NEVER negotiate with them. He's on the winning side of this issue, and on the side of truth. Disney has so far lost almost 200 BILLION dollars due to their several latest, ridiculous Rainbow Jihad moves and support for Hillary-esque "It takes a village" groomer approach to education, to the detriment of parental rights.

It has nothing to do with right and wrong. It has to do with that huge swath of voters in the middle. He really DOES look like Jeb Bush whining. He could have put on the "disappointed" face he uses with clueless reporters. Instead he continues to whine. In the end, he will "win" and it will end up costing FL more $ as they'll be responsible for maintaining the entire area.

Not everyone thinks like you. If you continue to believe what you believe, you will continue to be disappointed by voting results and/or assume that "they're out to get us and they cheated." No. It's like showing up with cleats and a glove to a hockey game. You can claim that what you believe is more important. I actually agree with you. But that's not the game being played. It never ever ever was. It never will be.

It has nothing to do with right and wrong. It has to do with that huge swath of voters in the middle. He really DOES look like Jeb Bush whining. He could have put on the "disappointed" face he uses with clueless reporters. Instead he continues to whine. In the end, he will "win" and it will end up costing FL more $ as they'll be responsible for maintaining the entire area.

Not everyone thinks like you. If you continue to believe what you believe, you will continue to be disappointed by voting results and/or assume that "they're out to get us and they cheated." No. It's like showing up with cleats and a glove to a hockey game. You can claim that what you believe is more important. I actually agree with you. But that's not the game being played. It never ever ever was. It never will be.
"Huge swaths of voters in the middle" voted for him in 2022. He won re-election by the largest margin of any FL governor maybe ever. He even won Miami-Dade County for the first time in forever. I think there are more middle ground voters who agree with him on this particular issue than you think. WE just aren't used to seeing a politician actually do the job he's been elected to do!

I also understand that politics is a balancing act, but I disagree that we need to "play the game". This isn't a game. MOST of OUR side seems to think it is. We've been convinced by the slow, steady gaslighting that it is. That nothing is really serious. Their side is playing for keeps. They're polluting our kids' minds and bodies with hormone-blockers and literally convincing them they need to remove their own body parts. This is true evil, disguised as "do whatever you like as long as it doesn't effect me personally". 20-25 years ago if a fat, disgusting pig of a dude wearing a dress went into a women's bathroom at Target, or anywhere else for that matter he'd end up in the hospital in short order, the minute one, single dad witnessed it. That's how a normal society behaves, but we've let go of the rope.

We're playing the game by the rules. They aren't playing a game at all. That's why they're winning and we're losing.

Speaking of Disney. I know this is almost a year old, but…

Back
Top Bottom