Plymouth, MA. Yes, that is correct! October 6 & 7

Planning on going but probably won't be til Sunday so most of the good stuff will probably be gone. Not planning on buying anything but I guess impulse buys exist for a reason.

Hi Guys I'll Be at the show at a table selling 30 day gun raffle tickets come by and picke up a ticket or just come by and say HI. In case you haven't seen the raffle its on the general page. you can get more info on that page.

I'm debating going to this. I have a ton of things going on, but I want to just see a gun show. lol

Well, it looks like I'm going to be out of town this weekend and thus unable to go.

I look forward to hearing how the show went.

I didnt read through all the posts, but just to let you know in past events there, parking can be tough.

Yep,
I was just over there yesterday and there is not much of a parking lot. Seeing as it is in a small industrial park there should be plenty of side of the road parking. Similar to Wilmington.

Ok I just google earthed the address, parking looks like its gona be a cluster#$%^ is this event taking place at the jungleplex?

Funny this is a direct quote from there website about parking
"At the South Shore Expo Center, you don’t have to be concerned about not having enough parking space to accommodate all of your event attendees or the high cost of parking that you find at many other venues. The SSEC is proud to offer acres of complimentary parking"

Ok I just google earthed the address, parking looks like its gona be a cluster#$%^ is this event taking place at the jungleplex?

Yea, that's the place. Gunshow on an indoor soccer field!

..... The SSEC is proud to offer acres of complimentary parking"

They must be referring to the shopping mall on the other side of Long Pond road

I drove through there tonight.
It looks like the vendors are parking trailers against the woods on he soccer fields. Maybe thats the parking.

Talked to a vendor from NY. He said there are 70 or so others and maybe 300 tables.
He said its not quite as big as Marlboro, but it has potential.
I feel like the night before Christmas. Its been forever since we had a show like this around.

Could anyone going to this check out the prices on cases of 7.62X39 ? One of the vendors at Marlboro had Golden Tiger for $220 per 1000 and I was just curious how much it's gone up if at all. Thanks !

I decided not to go. I got a call from JonJ . . . he was standing in line at 9AM. He told me that parking is indeed a problem there.

It'll be interesting to hear reports from the show. New vendors? How parking is dealt with (everyone REMEMBER it is ILLEGAL to carry an uncased long gun on a public way, so if you are parked across a street/down a street, bring plastic trash bags with you to comply with the law), etc.

Back
Top Bottom