Service / carry pistols?

Seal is enjoying his civvy life to the fullest.

I hope he is. That said those types of beards are very unfortunate.

The last thing I'd be doing is giving war fighter classes with a handle attached to my face. [rofl]

I'd be like teaching MMA/wrestling/BJJ while wearing a tie. Sure, you'll look sharp but you have a noose around your neck. This guy looks like he's homeless and has a handle attached to his face.

I guess it's the Larry Vickers approach. Which is retire, gain 100lbs and literally not understand why people continuously make comments about his appearance. To Vickers credit he did eventually lose some weight and at least doesn't look like hes pregnant anymore.

Appearances are very important in warfighting, normal fighting and in general. And when that silly appearance also comes with severe real life downsides (like essentially losing the ability to look freely as needed), well, you know.

Plus it looks gay. He looks like a tall hobo.

The last thing I'd be doing is giving war fighter classes with a handle attached to my face. [rofl]

I'd be like teaching MMA/wrestling/BJJ while wearing a tie. Sure, you'll look sharp but you have a noose around your neck. This guy looks like he's homeless and has a handle attached to his face.

I guess it's the Larry Vickers approach. Which is retire, gain 100lbs and literally not understand why people continuously make comments about his appearance. To Vickers credit he did eventually lose some weight and at least doesn't look like hes pregnant anymore.

Appearances are very important in warfighting, normal fighting and in general. And when that silly appearance also comes with severe real life downsides (like essentially losing the ability to look freely as needed), well, you know.

There’s a couple guys in the parking lot looking to have a word with you
8E2024A3-BBA6-4C94-AB30-ED7D282E083D.jpeg 13413B2B-AB3C-4EC9-B50E-5822AED379CB.jpeg

Some high speed guys actually have a difficult time re-inserting to civilian life. It’s like they need to have a visual “I’m different than all of you” sign.

Beard or no, he’d still likely win against anyone trying to grab that handle…

Maybe. One thing I learned was grappling taught by the military and police is incredibly shit tier.

He'd do fine against a person with no clue though.
I disagree with the military part of that statement. Police, yeah it’s usually going to get you hurt unless a cop goes to a private gym (which I recommend). But military grappling differs mainly because it’s not there to spend time hugging. Your job is to kill the other guy quickly and as dirty as possible.

So now it’s widespread cop hating. Ok. Duly noted.
Why dont you at least go green and pay for the privilege to be a boot licking mega douche on a forum that celebrates freedom? Freedom that is stolen at the barrel of a gun by the boys in blue who blindly obey the orders of a corrupt state
It's the least you could do

I disagree with the military part of that statement. Police, yeah it’s usually going to get you hurt unless a cop goes to a private gym (which I recommend). But military grappling differs mainly because it’s not there to spend time hugging. Your job is to kill the other guy quickly and as dirty as possible.
How many military grappling classes have you been through?

Not my experience

Why dont you at least go green and pay for the privilege to be a boot licking mega douche on a forum that celebrates freedom? Freedom that is stolen at the barrel of a gun by the boys in blue who blindly obey the orders of a corrupt state
It's the least you could do
I believe in freedoms… even when they’re unpopular and not part of the official narratives. I also stand up for, rescue, and get will get shot at for the scumbags like you. Still I’m there as the guy on the street to run into your house to save you from the bad guy without even knowing you. I’ll stand up for your right to hate me and get up the next day and do it again without thanks or expected reward. You’re welcome.

How many military grappling classes have you been through?

Not my experience

ALL my grappling experience is military. It was not a joke, even 20 years ago. I can only imagine it's gotten even more emphasis in the intervening years.

The techniques were incredibly basic, but the training was not easy. At least in my unit.

I believe in freedoms… even when they’re unpopular and not part of the official narratives. I also stand up for, rescue, and get will get shot at for the scumbags like you. Still I’m there as the guy on the street to run into your house to save you from the bad guy without even knowing you. I’ll stand up for your right to hate me and get up the next day and do it again without thanks or expected reward. You’re welcome.
What kinda lube do you use to prevent burns from jerking yourself off that hard?
I'll save you time here. Any small caliber pistol is appropriate to kill a civilians dog and issue tickets to soccer moms when you're out on your daily beat

FE7DBA5B-6D96-4CF8-B0E2-6932ABFD1269.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom