• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Service / carry pistols?

Drummer gunner, stop ️larping a cop online on an internet gun forum. That's not alpha behavior.

If your gonna troll at least make it convincing. I can tell by the way you type and word choice that you're 20-early 30 something reddit user and a leftist who's trying to use your fake experience as some sort of way to convince people your worldviews are right

Last edited:
Drummer gunner, stop ️larping a cop online on an internet gun forum. That's not alpha behavior.

If your gonna troll at least make it convincing. I can tell by the way you type and word choice that you're 20-early 30 something reddit user and a leftist who's trying to use your fake experience as some sort of way to convince people your worldviews are right
Definitely. Yep. I’m totally fake. Great detective work there neckbeard. You got me -it’s all about the way I type.

WTF?

I hope he is. That said those types of beards are very unfortunate.

The last thing I'd be doing is giving war fighter classes with a handle attached to my face. [rofl]

We have a guy at Krav, black belt, older guy. Bald, big white Santa beard. This rotation we’re doing handgun defense: Under the chin from the front and under chin from the side. Poor guy rips his beard out during drills, beard gets caught in his grip on the barrel during re-direct.

I’m with you, don’t understand leaving a handle on my face or behind my head for an attacker. Then again, I can’t grow an operator beard and I keep my hair very short so not really an issue. The operator beard can serve as a deterrent but once the fight starts it’s a liability unless you can hide a weapon in there.

Definitely. Yep. I’m totally fake. Great detective work there neckbeard. You got me -it’s all about the way I type.

WTF?
Thanks! It wasn't that hard, and unlike you, I won't actually claim to be a detective. You instantly make your profile private after we point out your history. You also claim to be an EMT and a Firefighter. Nothing against you or your political views, I am just saying how your stories do not add up or seem believable.

Yeah dude... idk how to put it but something about you reminds me of screenshots I see on twitter accounts that share the insane and garbage political rants made by reddit users.

I'll ask again: why would yourself, who claims to be a LEO and exempt from all the laws related to storage, mag capacity, et cetera... be asking what laws you need to follow regarding them? LOL

Last edited:
I disagree with the military part of that statement. Police, yeah it’s usually going to get you hurt unless a cop goes to a private gym (which I recommend). But military grappling differs mainly because it’s not there to spend time hugging. Your job is to kill the other guy quickly and as dirty as possible.
Oh yeah, your military experience enlightened you to that...

It's funny to make faces at them and get them angry. Like going to the zoo and making faces at the monkeys. At the end of the day, he's still in the cage and you had a good time.
A professional troll makes you believe he is angry.

That being said, I only read the first post and the last post.

I figured, Broc needs to poop, this seems like a good place to poop.

Back
Top Bottom