Show me your AR

9MM I am getting ready to sell:
9mmAR003.jpg

9mmAR002.jpg

DPMS Lower, Rock River conversion, Rock River upper, Trijicon reflex sight with 4MOA amber dot designed for M4, Waller case, Uzi mags, Colt mag, Entry stock.

Fun to shoot in 9MM and cheaper than 223.

Thanks to Dreppucci007 and Raoul Duke.

It's my first rifle and I'm very happy with the choice. I do want to replace the stock though, probably with an ACE skeleton stock. A pinned collapsible stock is just wrong.

Picked this up today from Riley's in NH. a Pre-ban Transitional Colt Sporter. The gun looks excellent inside and out, the rear of the bolt had almost no carbon on it The barel is marked CMP 1/7 5.56:
P6170289.jpg
P6170283.jpg
P6170282.jpg

My M4gery

P6260176-1-1.jpg

Pacific West Arms lower
Knights Armament Company Rail Interface System
Trijicon TA31F on a LaRue Tactical ACOG mount
ARMS #40L BUIS
Tango Down BattleGrip
Tango Down VFG

Last edited:
New M&P 15FT AR-15 With His Little Brother M&P 9mm

New acquisitions for June, an M&P 15FT AR-15 chambered in 5.56 mm with a just-added EOTech 512 Holographic Sight. So he wouldn't get lonely, I added a little brother, a S&W M&P 9 mm. This is quite a transition from the SIG Mosquito I started shooting with in May.

DSC00368.jpg

DSC00385.jpg

Working with the iron sights on the AR-15 with my bifocals and a stick-on aperture was alright for awhile, but the EOTech is a wonder. To view the holographic reticle and the target in clear focus is fantastic. I can't miss with this setup (at least up to 25 yards). I'll get a chance for greater distance at the July 4th Shoot. It will be interesting to shoot it outdoors too.

Built this the day after Heller day (although it was more intended to be in celebration of getting done with school for the year)

It's a Model 1 M4 upper, with an MI extended length two piece rail, MI emergency rear sight, some of those modular Magpul rail covers, the NES flashlight, and an ACE ARFX stock, plus the Eotech. I sighted it at short range and it looks like it's going to be a great shooter. DPMS receiver from FS. It was my first time building an AR, so it took me about 3 hours (mainly messing with springs before noticing that they were too long)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Nice setup! Got a better pic of the gun with the flashlight on it?

Here is as far as I have gotten with my recent build... Still waiting on the upper. Sorry for the crappy pic...

AR.jpg

Pictured:
Colt Pre-Ban Gov't Model Lower
KNS Non-Rotating Pins
LMT Sopmod Stock
Larue 7.0 Free-Float Rail
Tango Down Battle Grip
Tango Down Rail Covers
Troy Folding Backup Iron (Thanks Mark!)
Eotech 512 in a Larue Mount
Sabre Defense Elongated A2 Flash Hider
Blue Force Vickers Sling

Soon to be pictured (I hope):
LMT 14.5" Upper

I need a money tree.

Built this the day after Heller day (although it was more intended to be in celebration of getting done with school for the year)

It's a Model 1 M4 upper, with an MI extended length two piece rail, MI emergency rear sight, some of those modular Magpul rail covers, the NES flashlight, and an ACE ARFX stock, plus the Eotech. I sighted it at short range and it looks like it's going to be a great shooter. DPMS receiver from FS. It was my first time building an AR, so it took me about 3 hours (mainly messing with springs before noticing that they were too long)

I like it!

These are my two I own.

Colt Sporter lightweight(I replaced the grip recently with an ATI Strikfore grip)
coltar.jpg

Stag arms lower with 3H upper and YHM accessories.
Stagfullshot.jpg

Del-Ton m4

-Magpul Miad grip
-Ambi-safety
-Norgon Ambi-catch
-YHM flip-up rear BUIS
-Blackhawk single point sling & attachment
-Daniel Defense Omega Rail 7.0
-Streamlight Scorpion

DSCI0297.jpg

DSCI0296.jpg

OK these are my current ARs
Just built Target Gun
attachment.php

16 inch Evolution barrel
attachment.php

Beowulf 50
attachment.php

12 inch w/fake can
attachment.php

Last edited:
PaulD that is an 16" Evolution stainless steel ported 1:9 match barrel. It also comes in
20".
I waited 5 months for this barrel and it cost me over $450.00. They become available from time to time or you can put in an order and hope the wait isn't too long.
The integral muzzle brake reduces recoil to next to nothing, and is more accurat then I will ever be able to shoot. If you are inerested in getting one I can put an order in for you, however I will need at least 75% down to order.

PaulD that is an 16" Evolution stainless steel ported 1:9 match barrel. It also comes in
20".
I waited 5 months for this barrel and it cost me over $450.00. They become available from time to time or you can put in an order and hope the wait isn't too long.
The integral muzzle brake reduces recoil to next to nothing, and is more accurat then I will ever be able to shoot. If you are inerested in getting one I can put an order in for you, however I will need at least 75% down to order.

Thanks. I'm not going to be ordering one now but I'd really like that for my next AR build. I'll definitely contact you when that time comes.

Back
Top Bottom