• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Show me your carry rigs

I've never been able to get myself to carry that way. It's a lot more difficult to draw from the small of your back and I always worry about potential spinal damage if you ever fall on it. I can see why a woman would carry there though due to body shape and/or different clothing.

2011-07-14083849.jpg

Ross, I love those UBG Canute holsters. I've got them for all my J frames, and starting to get them for my autos now. Good holsters at a fair price, without the year wait.

I think it was Jose who first recommended them to me; have one for my K9 and I love it - the gun just disappears under a shirt or vest. I figure it'll do the same for the 1911 - and the cool thing is that with four 1911s of differing bbl lengths, the open-bottomed holster should let me carry any of the four. [smile]

Smith & Wesson M&P9c loaded w/Federal Premium 124g JHPs, Galco KingTuk IWB Holster, Gerber Diesel Multi-tool, MagLite AA LED, Smith & Wesson M&P Pocket Knife.

Attachments

• carry rig.jpg
    carry rig.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 338
You guys with the flashlights really need to upgrade to a stream light stylus pro led its bright as hell and the size of a pen pick one up on amazon or Natchez for between $15.00-$20.00 the battery's last forever I even upgraded to lithium ions takes 3 aaa.

Apple IPhone with magpul case para p12 streamlight stylus pro leather man multi tool and spare mag ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325118119.587243.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325117958.337483.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325117958.337483.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 136
if you read up on the comp-tac site, the MTAC is meant for 4o'clock carry. Maybe that is why you are having issues with the safety disengaging.
Dude, you found that the same time I did!!

Been wearing it all day in my home office today (unloaded, wriggling around in the chair a bit, too) at 4 o'clock carry and no problems so far!

Also went out and strapped into the Jeep and note that it's much more comfortable there, too. [smile]

Mostly this, 1918 commercial proof M1913 Sauer 7.65; either with the original holster and 2nd mag, or just an inside-the pocket holster with 7+1.

003-1.jpg

011.jpg

MS

Back
Top Bottom