Shriner's

EVERYONE will be there Saturday morning.

I was thinking of not bathing and doing some running/sweating the day before. If I stink maybe I'll be able to offend the tire kickers and get near some tables.[laugh]

Seriously though I picture this show packed like Marlboro was. Tax returns are coming in and people have cash to spend.
Its not the average shooter looking for a good deal that bugs me, its the people that stand in front of a table full of guns with a friend or two and have no idea what they're looking at or what they're doing.
Those are often the people who can't understand the phrase "excuse me" and they tend to die in front of a table with something on it that I'd like to see and possibly buy.[angry]

EVERYONE will be there Saturday morning.

I was thinking of not bathing and doing some running/sweating the day before. If I stink maybe I'll be able to offend the tire kickers and get near some tables.[laugh]

Seriously though I picture this show packed like Marlboro was. Tax returns are coming in and people have cash to spend.
Its not the average shooter looking for a good deal that bugs me, its the people that stand in front of a table full of guns with a friend or two and have no idea what they're looking at or what they're doing.
Those are often the people who can't understand the phrase "excuse me" and they tend to die in front of a table with something on it that I'd like to see and possibly buy.[angry]

You forgot to add that they stand in front of the tables and brag in a loud voice about what an expert they are on some obscure firearms subject..that's why I never go until after noon

Those are often the people who can't understand the phrase "excuse me" [angry]
I'll apologize in advance then. This will be my first show and compared to many on this forum I don't know squat. Gotta start somewhere, right? I do understand the phrase "excuse me" though, and I even respond to it [smile]

I'll be there in the late AM. I'll in my usual recognizable atire for the shows. My grey NES hoodie and Red Sox hat.

Do you look like your avatar? ;)

I'll be wearing a hoodie of some sort and a baseball hat that says "Only the Valiant few dare go forth".

And no, I don't look at all like my avatar!

Gary

Do you look like your avatar? ;)

I think so [wink] Anyone who knows me care to share an opinion? [smile]

This here is about as close to what you should look for tomorrow...It's the grey NES hoodie and Sox hat...I'm just stuck in the Grand Canyon next to a cool cactus in the picture [smile]

4526c877.jpg

I'm still waiting waiting for the day someone who doesn't read NES comes up to me at a gun show and says "Aren't you the guy in the tacti-cool Mosin picture?" [rolleyes]

Gun show today!!!

Good morning all,
Anyone going today to Shriners in Wilminton. I was told last night that were 500 tables of knives and guns of all types. I hope they have some reloading stuff cheaper than normal. Just starting that amazingly expensive aspect of this sport.
Well just to be on the safe side be sure to stand at least 2.5 feet away from the tables that have guns on them(unless there's glass covering them), some of my friends told me that guns are dangerous
and they may jump off the table and bite you. After some research I've found they can,t the can't jump more than 2 feet.
So have fun and be safe.[smile]
Joe

If anyone is driving by Shrewsbury and wants to pick me up,I can provide stimulating conversation and witty comments about the stupidity of MA drivers in winter conditions.

I'm not driving in this shit,I just cleaned about 6" of snow from my car 15 minutes ago,and now there is another inch or so piled up again.

so how was it?? too far in this snow for me... I will be in West Springfield next w/e though

Back
Top Bottom