• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Snipers practice for the Superbowl

Can anyone tell what those rifles are that they are using? The don't all look like 50 cals.
Didn't watch the video, but in the start picture, it is an accuracy international Arctic warfare. I guess that set up including the S&B glass (or is that a US optics maybe) will run you around $ 8k give or take. Seeing that most sniper engagements in law enforcement are between 80 and 130 yards ( I just spoke to a NH state swat sniper, the actually qualify at 100, I shit you not) and that even a $700 Remington police model could do the job even at stadium distances, I totally get why the cops in Florida would need a rifle that was designed to work well in frozen environments. It's not their money after all.

Anti-material

Some crazy TDS infected biyatch in her SUV may try to drive through the checkpoints and run people down. So the Fiddy might come in handy.

Seriously though, I am wondering what they are using for backstops, especially for the fifty.

Last edited:
So what are the snipers watching the snipers watching the other snipers using for rifles.
So really whats to stop one of these snipers from just saying "f*** it Im sending it" and start poping off who ever.

Didn't watch the video, but in the start picture, it is an accuracy international Arctic warfare. I guess that set up including the S&B glass (or is that a US optics maybe) will run you around $ 8k give or take. Seeing that most sniper engagements in law enforcement are between 80 and 130 yards ( I just spoke to a NH state swat sniper, the actually qualify at 100, I shit you not) and that even a $700 Remington police model could do the job even at stadium distances, I totally get why the cops in Florida would need a rifle that was designed to work well in frozen environments. It's not their money after all.

Hilarious actually. I think the longest documented domestic shot was under 100. That's like pistol range for me and the NES BOIS

So what are the snipers watching the snipers watching the other snipers using for rifles.
So really whats to stop one of these snipers from just saying "f*** it Im sending it" and start poping off who ever.

Doesn't Nancy rep San Fransisco? Wonder is she will show up to support her team?

Can anyone tell what those rifles are that they are using? The don't all look like 50 cals.

AI
not 50 bmg
not even close
likely a 6.5 or maybe 308

regardless of chambering or rifle this is a dumb idea

AI
not 50 bmg
not even close
likely a 6.5 or maybe 308

regardless of chambering or rifle this is a dumb idea
Its only dumb because they squandered a perfectly good opportunity to put an air conditioner in the end zone and shoot it.... [rofl]

Wonder how well they'll shoot when the time comes they have to take a "cold" shot? Oh, and officer, please don't clean your rifle to get ready for the Big Game! They shoot better when slightly fouled.

It’s just for show people, happens all the time happens everywhere in most events. These clowns where measuring dicks. Events like this are like the shot show for LE agencies on why they are needed, what packages they bring to support said event.

That stadium setup actually working in RL is slim, if that. Not only has the said “sniper” has to worry about the horizontal angle of engagement but also the vertical and steep vertical engagement angles. Now, multiply that with thousands of people running around panicking. Didn’t watch the video but I am assuming they put some steel plates/targets in the field and high fived each other.

Maybe I've watched a few too many cops gone wild vids on youtube but that would in no way whatsoever make me feel safer. A guy with a badge and high powered rifle who has no worries about ever being held accountable for murder.. no, hard pass, I'm out of there.

It’s just for show people, happens all the time happens everywhere in most events. These clowns where measuring dicks. Events like this are like the shot show for LE agencies on why they are needed, what packages they bring to support said event.

That stadium setup actually working in RL is slim, if that. Not only has the said “sniper” has to worry about the horizontal angle of engagement but also the vertical and steep vertical engagement angles. Now, multiply that with thousands of people running around panicking. Didn’t watch the video but I am assuming they put some steel plates/targets in the field and high fived each other.

I want to make a video using the music from the masterpiece theater intro but overlay it with "Security Theater" and show like quick shot of a TSA agent patting down someone's junk area, a rape scanner in use, and then like a ballpark sniper or something.... [rofl]

They will need rifles zeroed at those steep angle shots or know that adjustment in a situation they will be forced to shoot, as apposition to the longer shots.
Inside a stadium where shots are not likely to be over 300 yards, if that, the high angle corrections would be minimal. A couple inches at most.

Seriously though, I am wondering what they are using for backstops, especially for the fifty.
Lots of people to absorb the bullets. :mad: Collateral damage is perfectly acceptable here.

That would kill more people than a terrorist could hope for.
Very true.

Maybe I've watched a few too many cops gone wild vids on youtube but that would in no way whatsoever make me feel safer. A guy with a badge and high powered rifle who has no worries about ever being held accountable for murder.. no, hard pass, I'm out of there.
Me too!

Inside a stadium where shots are not likely to be over 300 yards, if that, the high angle corrections would be minimal. A couple inches at most.
A couple inches could mean the difference between a part between the eyes or a part down the middle of their hairdo! ;) [laugh]

I mean.... they literally have BDC drawn on the field 😂😂😂

What's the farthest shot in a stadium 3-400? Seems like a bit of overkill... but whatever let's the cool guys cool

Probably ~250 yards max unless the sniper is posted in the worst possible position. Perhaps overkill to practice, though even a very efficient caliber is going to start dropping a few inches beyond 200 yards.

Wondering why in the world a 50 would be necessary? Killdozer II?

Probably ~250 yards max unless the sniper is posted in the worst possible position. Perhaps overkill to practice, though even a very efficient caliber is going to start dropping a few inches beyond 200 yards.

Wondering why in the world a 50 would be necessary? Killdozer II?
The spotter will give them the dope on the scope, errr what spotter? 🤪

Just the idea of these F***HEADS sweeping the crowd is bad enough. How much outrage would there be if the fans know they are going to have a rifle pointed at them?

Outrage? Football fan cuck fgts would swallow the thin blue load and thank the police for pointing rifles at them while swallowing Bloomberg gun control and the homo agenda being forced down their throats during this football game and ask for more.

Faggots.

Crux Ordnance use to post the stadiums/events they had product in on social media. When some of the parents of the college snowflakes found out the posts stopped. Do they think the snipers left, too?

I guess they couldn't pass up the attention this is getting.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/B8FbFdwJu9j/

One wonders how well they'd have done, firing through all the confetti.

Back
Top Bottom