THE GREAT NES 2016 CMP M1 CARBINE ORDER

Andrew, watch the fedex status tomorrow. Sometimes they will get the monday deliveries in the depot on saturday and you can go over and pick it up early!

Andrew, watch the fedex status tomorrow. Sometimes they will get the monday deliveries in the depot on saturday and you can go over and pick it up early!

That would be great! I'll keep an eye on the tracking.

You better hope you get it soon... some of the guys in the 'Scalia is Dead' thread seem to think that the Second Amendment is going to be repealed some time next week.

oh didn't you hear? It already was!

(some people really need to get a grip)

You better hope you get it soon... some of the guys in the 'Scalia is Dead' thread seem to think that the Second Amendment is going to be repealed some time next week.

Well it will be here on Monday so fingers crossed that the 2A isn't repealed by then....

No news here, checking estore once or twice a day, still hopeful though.
Anyone else have any luck yet?

I think that "we're done" unless they find more later. They said that the week after 2/1 they expected another 1K. If so, we would have heard by now.

This is why I don't gamble, the only lottery I ever "won" was the draft lottery! [laugh]

I think that "we're done" unless they find more later. They said that the week after 2/1 they expected another 1K. If so, we would have heard by now.

This is why I don't gamble, the only lottery I ever "won" was the draft lottery! [laugh]
once I seen posts of dbus as early as the 2nd I basically knew if you did not get a dbu by the 10th you where most likely not going to get one.
my gut says they jumped on the carbine orders. pulled the 2000 or so and processed them quickly. I seen a few shipping notices as early as the 8th. I think anyone who gets a order in now is at the tail end of the orders and some one cancelled or declined a FG?

I never posted that I had ordered one. I did, my order form got there on that Monday morning with all the other mail. I haven't received a DBU, but I just checked the E-store and yesterday they posted an order pending for a Service Grade Carbine. And they cashed my check. So I wouldn't give up yet guys, getting a service grade means they still haven't got to the field grades yet.

I never posted that I had ordered one. I did, my order form got there on that Monday morning with all the other mail. I haven't received a DBU, but I just checked the E-store and yesterday they posted an order pending for a Service Grade Carbine. And they cashed my check. So I wouldn't give up yet guys, getting a service grade means they still haven't got to the field grades yet.

Finally! I'm not alone here on NES [laugh]

Congrats! Any serial numbers posted yet on the estore?

Yes I am fortunate enough to have two. But one would hardly count as a carbine, the Underwood came from Samco a few years back. The barrel is shot out and pitted the stock had some initials and a giant donkey/horse head carved in it. When Samco had them they where South America returns and where in tough shape. I'm slowly working on it to get it back to looking good. Going to rebarrel and repack the carbine. And the other one is nice but I don't have any CMP paper work for it so this will be my first from the CMP.

Well she arrived today, It is a 1944 Inland with a 7/44 Inland barrel. Stock is real nice no dings or gouges to speak of. The only markings on the stock are RSG (Robert Irwin Co. for Saginaw Gear) in the sling well. The rear sight is a type III Inland, the barrel band is a type III, T-4 KI marked Inland. Front sight is a type 1 N marked Inland. Safety is type IV N marked. I will break it down later to check the other parts.
IMG_1236.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1241.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1238.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1240.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1242.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom