THE GREAT NES 2016 CMP M1 CARBINE ORDER

cmp estore not loading for anyone else? tried multiple browsers.

I have been having problems with cmp web site and restore for almost a month along with security warnings from my anti virus . I have up trying to get on with my phone. I got onto restore yesterday briefly and nothing posted.
It did show my cancelled order for pellets though.

I have been having problems with cmp web site and restore for almost a month along with security warnings from my anti virus . I have up trying to get on with my phone. I got onto restore yesterday briefly and nothing posted.
It did show my cancelled order for pellets though.

glad its not just me, my issue has been a few weeks now that I've noticed as well. thanks

I got one in my head.

Yeah I put on the hard core pessimist side of myself hoping to be proven wrong. Works more times than being hopeful!
I'm just itching to buy a scope and knowing if the cash from the possible carbine sale is not tied up will make my choice and time to buy very different.

Got my DBU today at 12:19 p.m.!!

FYI, my order arrived at CMP on 2/1 via FedEx and I paid by credit card.

Great sign that they are still working through orders and there is still hope.

Well, I just received this email from CMP:

"We have received and verified your recent order. There is nothing that we will be able to tell you about the order until we have input all orders received ahead of yours into the system. Your order will now advance to our sales area and from there to our shipping area. You will receive other emails as the order progresses."

"Your customer # is 27XXXX. The order will not show as pending on the estore until the Sales Department processes and assigns an order number to it."

Nothing in my shopping cart yet.

I'm going to bet you both had field grade as your first or second choice? It seems that those are the orders getting filled now

Got my DBU today at 12:19 p.m.!!

FYI, my order arrived at CMP on 2/1 via FedEx and I paid by credit card.

Great sign that they are still working through orders and there is still hope.

Awesome! Congrats! Great news.
Well, I just received this email from CMP:

"We have received and verified your recent order. There is nothing that we will be able to tell you about the order until we have input all orders received ahead of yours into the system. Your order will now advance to our sales area and from there to our shipping area. You will receive other emails as the order progresses."

"Your customer # is 27XXXX. The order will not show as pending on the estore until the Sales Department processes and assigns an order number to it."

Nothing in my shopping cart yet.

Haven't seen/read that email before but it sounds like you got a carbine??

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to bet you both had field grade as your first or second choice? It seems that those are the orders getting filled now

Oh right, good point.

I had service grade as my first choice, field grade as my second choice. I'd be happy with either, this will be my first carbine.

i still can't get the estore to load on my computer, strange
nothing really strange cmp web sites have had their share of issues for sometime. I get virus warnings and certificate wrning messages all the time. I could not log into my account (I could view estore) for almost 4 weeks. I still get the "this site is unsafe" warning from my computer but can at least choose to proceed.

nothing really strange cmp web sites have had their share of issues for sometime. I get virus warnings and certificate wrning messages all the time. I could not log into my account (I could view estore) for almost 4 weeks. I still get the "this site is unsafe" warning from my computer but can at least choose to proceed.

ok at least its not just me. can search the site as well, just can't log in to my account.

ok at least its not just me. can search the site as well, just can't log in to my account.

clear your browser cookies and cache for estore.thecmp.org and close the browser and try again.

If that doesn't work, open a private browsing window or incognito window and open it there.

I called cmp today to a unrelated order....while I had her on the phone I asked if she could check my status on my carbine order. All she could tell me is they received my order and all my info was good. She said she couldn't see if it was go or no go. So there might be hope for a few more. I won't completely count myself out till I get the "no" from cmp.

I doubt that they will send "no" to anyone unless they mailed a check as payment.

When they cancelled my Aquila .22SV order after 2.5 years, I only learned about it from reading the CMP forum.

Back
Top Bottom