The Original Bob's Indoor Public Shooting Range and Gunshop (Salisbury, MA)

Just wanted to say briefly that I've been going to Bob's since I got my gun and it's great. The lane is $20 for up to 2 folks and $25 for 3, which is very cool since I'm usually going with a couple friends. (As compared to Manchester, where the one time I went we all had to pay individually even though we shared a lane). The guys there are very relaxed and cool. As some previous folks have said, you don't really need to worry about the per hour thing unless it's crowded.

I go every week too, either saturday or sunday. We need to have the NES identifying signal for everyone to wear....

Just wanted to say briefly that I've been going to Bob's since I got my gun and it's great. The lane is $20 for up to 2 folks and $25 for 3, which is very cool since I'm usually going with a couple friends. (As compared to Manchester, where the one time I went we all had to pay individually even though we shared a lane). The guys there are very relaxed and cool. As some previous folks have said, you don't really need to worry about the per hour thing unless it's crowded.

Right now the boyfriend and I are sharing his 9mm while I wait for my .22 to come in from sig, so having the option to share a lane is awesome! The only other place that let us do this thus far was down at S&W.

Was there today with bostonasphalt2, place was almost empty, we had the whole range to ourselves for a bit....was a good time! Anytime anyone wants to meet up at bobs, let me know, I'm in...

You know you wanna go on Thurs!! [wink]....

Thurs is my birthday - heres the plan. Breakfast at Bickfords, then walmart/dicks on the way up if they have ammo, then Bobs, then Spikes (Davis Sq) for lunch...

oh its gonna be a good day!

I was at Bob's tonight. They were pretty busy, a lot of people looking at guns. There were about 4 other guys on the range with me and one of them let me try a couple of his guns. I bought a hundred rounds to fire off and bought 75 rounds of self defense ammo to keep up my stock. Another good trip to Bobs.

I was at Bob's tonight. They were pretty busy, a lot of people looking at guns. There were about 4 other guys on the range with me and one of them let me try a couple of his guns. I bought a hundred rounds to fire off and bought 75 rounds of self defense ammo to keep up my stock. Another good trip to Bobs.

any .45? $$?

According to Google, yes it is. Never heard of that campground, I don't camp in this area so maybe that's why. [laugh]

Its like 50 ft down the road on the opposite side of the street. Passed it on my way from bobs yesterday and was like "hey its that camp they were talking about on NES!"

ItalianBostonian - Happy birthday! [party2]

Back
Top Bottom