Well, post some military pics.

PappyM3

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
What are the protrusions sticking out beyond the tracks? A second track?

View attachment 393225
Above the tracks, on either side of the ramp? Or on the sides of the Bradley?

On the back, on either side of the ramp are little storage compartments, but I don’t remember what the crews would put there.

On the sides of the Bradley were reactive armor panels. Designed to detonate an RPG away from the actual armor.

Here’s another angle. Though, this one is missing some of the reactive armor panels on the front:
D1760FE8-E7AB-413A-AD1F-9C165A5567A9.jpeg

Chevy 2 65

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Damn dust. enhanced-buzz-wide-6662-1338324638-15.jpg

Photo taken by: Aaron Thompson
Eight-year-old Christian Golczynski accepts the flag for his father, Marine Staff Sgt. Marc Golczynski, during a memorial service. Marc Golczynski was shot on patrol during his second tour in Iraq (which he had volunteered for) just a few weeks before he was due to return home.

warspite721

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to say thanks to all my brothers and sisters, past and present service. I thought it would be cool to post some pics of different military scenes, friends in the field, just to show those that didn't serve what we are so proud of doing. You know the good stuff, something somebody wouldn't mind showing off to other people. I will start, I hope somebody follows.

This is a scene of the NY skyline from aboard my previous ship, the USS George Washington, CVN-73. THe date stamp is correct, it was the morning of Sept 12 2001.

Here is an aerial photo taken from a US Navy helicopter, showing the same scene, with the ship in the foreground.

Nice!

KMM696

NES Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
An angry A-10A - Jordan during the 2nd gulf party, I believe. The only place I remember filling the spot between jets with live bombs.

A-10 angry.jpg

They were a nice friendly plane to work avionics on. Plus a bomb truck - everybody likes 500 pounders.

Wapenbroeder.jpg

Most of the time they were friendly - however, when up on jacks it allows you to find new places to walk under them. Like where the lower UHF antenna sits.

Day at work.jpg

Ow. On a side note, when the ER care instructions say don't expose the staples to sunlight, it's not because of sunburn. It's because they conduct the heat of the sun right into your brain.
[devil2]

Top Bottom