• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What dealers/ shops have expertise in Luger P08?

I had been calling there to see if Joe was around and he has been out for health reasons for about a year now. I wanted him to take a look at the Luger I inherited.

That's too bad. I hope he's doing better.
They were at a gunshow in Brookline NH that I attended last year. I was told that they doubt that Joe will ever return to the shop. It sounds very serious.

They were at a gunshow in Brookline NH that I attended last year. I was told that they doubt that Joe will ever return to the shop. It sounds very serious.
Thanks for the upate Len. I had called them probably 3 or 4 times since 2022 and when I would ask if he was back yet the woman who answered the phone would just reply "no not yet". Too bad, I hope he is able to return to doing what he liked.

i saw a couple lugers go at auction recently in the $750 range. W Smith auction in NH

Last edited:
There are too many variables to say your P08 is worth x amount with no other info. Post up some pics showing all sides, markings, bore, magazine etc. there are some ppl here that I'm sure could help you. You can also try gunboards.com . Yrs, original condition, matching mag, etc stuff like that makes a difference.

Back
Top Bottom