What did you do in the reloading room recently?

Loaded up just under 200 rounds of 9mm before using up the last of the Alliant BE 86. I now have a small ammo can with 1100 rounds of RMR 124 grain FMJRN over 5.5 grains of the BE 86.

Moving on to Hodgdon HS 6. Going to make up some 9mm using that and the Fiocchi SRPs to see how they do.

Last edited:
I need to get back to the reloading bench! Came to this thread for some motivation. Works been a bitch for the last month many 12 hour days but that's calmed down 2 weeks ago. But....dropped my only boy off to college mid August and my wonderful wife has been going through some empty nest feelings so I'm spending all my spare time with her....which is good....we've done some great reconnecting the last few weeks. Lots of canoeing and fishing.....went out squirrel hunting yesterday morning.....harvested her grapes in the yard and made jam last night with her. Shes doing much better now and we are doing fantastic. It's hard to head to the basement to run the reloader though knowing she's feeling alone and she has no interest in reloading with me which is understandable. Maybe I'll get down there tonight.

I tried the hand trimming. Never again. So much easier to hold it for a few seconds then all you need to do is chamfer
I started with the RCBS trimmer. Not impressed. Moved to the Lyman a better overall alternative. But still slow when you are doing production. This looks like the next step up for me.
Thanks.

I need to get back to the reloading bench! Came to this thread for some motivation. Works been a bitch for the last month many 12 hour days but that's calmed down 2 weeks ago. But....dropped my only boy off to college mid August and my wonderful wife has been going through some empty nest feelings so I'm spending all my spare time with her....which is good....we've done some great reconnecting the last few weeks. Lots of canoeing and fishing.....went out squirrel hunting yesterday morning.....harvested her grapes in the yard and made jam last night with her. Shes doing much better now and we are doing fantastic. It's hard to head to the basement to run the reloader though knowing she's feeling alone and she has no interest in reloading with me which is understandable. Maybe I'll get down there tonight.
so you picked grapes and made jam but she cant help sort brass? LOL. Glad things are calming down and your getting together.

Back
Top Bottom