• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What is the ugliest firearm ever made?

So there is little disagreement about ugly firearms.

How about your favorites. Which guns are just so awesome that you have to have them regardless of how they function?

I think the first time I was ever truly jealous on NES was when Zappa posted pics of his lever guns. Just plain awesome.

Jose's S&W revolver pic also comes to mind

My immediate reaction was "shut your whore mouth!" but then I realizing you must be trolling. [smile]

Yeah but on the same token there is little disagreement that something like an X5 or a P210 looks about 9 million times better than the regular P series guns do. [laugh]

-Mike

Yeah but on the same token there is little disagreement that something like an X5 or a P210 looks about 9 million times better than the regular P series guns do. [laugh]

-Mike

Well, yeah, but i like the 226 Elites with the beaver tails also.

My immediate reaction was "shut your whore mouth!" but then I realizing you must be trolling. [smile]

Don't get me wrong, I am not super fond of them, but I was hoping someone would try to compare Sig's to Mercadies or BMW's or something gay like that. It's a pretty boring trip, and I need some kind of entertainment. [wink]

However, part of me still tends to want a 220 for some reason I can't figure out.

Last edited:
Ugly WWII ducklings:

Reising M50 SMG

1a.JPG

Sten Sub Machine Gun

sten1.jpg

WWI:

The Lewis Machine Gun

lewisMachineGun.jpg

Modern day:

Chinese Type 95

images

French FAMAS

1289304163.jpg

Ugly WWII ducklings:

WWI:

The Lewis Machine Gun

lewisMachineGun.jpg

Lewis is totally bad-ass, everytime I see it, at first I forget, is it a flamethrower, a machine gun, a mortar, a grenade launcher??? All it needs is a Mosin bayonet and enemy would crap their pants at first sight of that thing.

How about your favorites. Which guns are just so awesome that you have to have them regardless of how they function?

I think the first time I was ever truly jealous on NES was when Zappa posted pics of his lever guns. Just plain awesome.

Jose's S&W revolver pic also comes to mind
Start a new thread for this.

The Chauchat.... it looked fugly back then, and it's still fugly as hell now... and it's shitty looks transcend into it's lack of functioning.

MWP_Chauchat.jpg

Oh - I forgot about the Nambu 94...

Not only was it ugly, but it had an exposed sear on the side that, if you were to bump the gun against something, or touch it in just the right way, would shoot without pulling the trigger.

Not a good example of superior firearms design. Put it under the "ugly and doesn't work" category.

I think that one is "Ugly, and works even when it shouldn't". Must be the one that Martha warned us about...[devil2]

Fair point, the grip is a little ugly on the P90. I think their .22's are pretty nice looking

10112.jpg

...and while it's a revolver (vs a pistol)...I've seen some really nice looking SP101's and SP100's

DSC_0563400w.jpg.jpg

Now this is heinous...the Dardick magazine fed revolver.

dardickpistol1.jpg

But, dont ya just wanna shoot it?

The Chauchat.... it looked fugly back then, and it's still fugly as hell now... and it's shitty looks transcend into it's lack of functioning.

MWP_Chauchat.jpg

Well it WAS made out of plumbing pipe and had a nice open mag design, and IIRC it WAS a french design. The gun is amazing in that it worked at all [rofl]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom