Who knew that gun owners were such warriors for gun control.

Basically anyone but the NRA, lest we get a new GCA 68.

How many of the f***ed up gun laws that we’re dealing with now are the direct result of the NRA’s efforts and concessions? Most of the federal laws? The NRA was frigging lobbying for gun control.

OP, the problem with the NRA is they continue to have a bunch of c*nts leading it.

They advertise a lot of BS while not advertising how much they are giving in support to lawsuits.

Then, they take credit for some lawsuits. How much did they help with Bruen? ... asking because if you Google it is full of links of the NRA taking credit for the win.

Same criticisms of the NRA can be made of the Republican party in general. Better to reform them than abandon them.

That said, stop f***in calling me, NRA!
True and LOL

I'm not sure what I ever did to get them to NOT call me, but they DON'T call me.

Well, maybe they call my house. Because I gotzme the NomoRobo. Ring - GETLOSTMUDDATRUCKAHZZZ!!!! HAhahahahahahahaha!!!!!

I will still support the NRA in terms of paying for family members and such during key voting seasons. I've never just sent them money. Ever. I send $ to specific causes or candidates - never just to general funds for whatever. Maybe GOAL gets checks from me just for being GOAL. The rest of the gun orgs? Better be doing something get a check from old Den. ;)

I'm not sure what I ever did to get them to NOT call me, but they DON'T call me.
Me either. Instead, they've started calling my "no gunz no wayz" daughter who lives in California and asking for me. Neither of us knows how that happend. Her cellphone number started out on my account when she was a kid, but I never used that number for anything other than a phone for her, and she took over the account years ago.

Last edited:
Anti-Gun group but the article lays out the behind workings of the Bruen case.

The rifle and pistol club themselves have stated the lawsuit was financed by the NRA.

If you don't support the NRA that's perfectly fine. I would personally be thrilled if the majority of gun owners in America ACTUALLY SUPPORTED a 2A group and cause. Too many times in my life I have run into keyboard warriors ranting about one group or another only to find out they don't spend so much as one penny supporting ANY gun rights organization, that has always frustrated me. I toss a few bucks to most of the groups and wish them all great success.

Like 120 million gun owners in America and around 6 million NRA members and less than 2 million GOA members (and many members over-lap)

Why the hell can't we get more involved has always frustrated me to no end.

Like 120 million gun owners in America and around 6 million NRA members and less than 2 million GOA members (and many members over-lap)

Unfortunately a lot of Fudds don't believe or care about the NRA and most gun rights. As long as they don't come for their shotgun or hunting rifle they don't care.

Unfortunately a lot of Fudds don't believe or care about the NRA and most gun rights. As long as they don't come for their shotgun or hunting rifle they don't care.
It's frustrating.

Bill Belichick had a sign over the door to the Patriots locker room.

"The strength of the wolf comes when he runs with the pack' (or something like that)

But, 100 million gun rights members we would be running with the pack for damn sure.

Most gun owners in the US don't live in anti gun shitholes so they get complacent. Most gun owners in the US take it for granted like a toaster or an appliance or something.

Most gun owners also barely understand existing state and federal gun laws and are absolutely clueless about the severity of infringement they cause vs 2A WRT being a civil rights
violation of one form or another.

Like every week here someone posts a story about someone trying to bring a gun on a commercial aircraft, and they wonder why someone is that stupid, well, read above, and read it over and over until it sinks in, the complacency level is so high that they're not thinking about guns in those terms.

So basically, they don't see the threat, or feel the threat of infringements, so they just don't give a shit. Laze.

Also theres a significant % of gun owners that just view a gun as an appliance (hunting, trap on sundays, etc, blah blah) and not as a symbol of freedom or an instrument in terms of protecting one's civil rights.

Most gun owners in the US don't live in anti gun shitholes so they get complacent. Most gun owners in the US take it for granted like a toaster or an appliance or something.

Most gun owners also barely understand existing state and federal gun laws and are absolutely clueless about the severity of infringement they cause vs 2A WRT being a civil rights
violation of one form or another.

Like every week here someone posts a story about someone trying to bring a gun on a commercial aircraft, and they wonder why someone is that stupid, well, read above, and read it over and over until it sinks in, the complacency level is so high that they're not thinking about guns in those terms.

So basically, they don't see the threat, or feel the threat of infringements, so they just don't give a shit. Laze.

Also theres a significant % of gun owners that just view a gun as an appliance (hunting, trap on sundays, etc, blah blah) and not as a symbol of freedom or an instrument in terms of protecting one's civil rights.
I certainly understand that but in today's world it is clearer than ever its going to take a herculean effort to hang onto the 2A. Organization and money is greatly needed. Those I run into that are unhappy with the NRA I tell them I do understand it and tell them join GOA then, anything, do something, it truly is badly needed.

Back
Top Bottom