Why GOAL supports H.4376? Have they lost it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are going to do this, we need to be like Comm2A and only pick a fight that we have a very high likelihood of winning.

I haven't looked into this at all; is he vulnerable and have a viable challenger?

If we are going to do this, we need to be like Comm2A and only pick a fight that we have a very high likelihood of winning.

I haven't looked into this at all; is he vulnerable and have a viable challenger?
Exactly, find the most vulnerable and set up a constant campaign. Sign holders at every event they hold, during the rush hour home, call into every talk show...
Pick one or two statewide and concentrate efforts.

Aside from DeLeo, may he soon rot in a cell, Hank the spank is next on the list, followed closely by Linsky, Creem, Chiang-Diaz and the other libtards that thought the 2A was just an obsolete idea.

The only way to getting a sitting out of D in office in MA is via indictment.

The rest are assured of office as long as they want it, as the words "Democrat" and "Incumbent" are all that is needed to assure re-election.

Exactly, find the most vulnerable and set up a constant campaign. Sign holders at every event they hold, during the rush hour home, call into every talk show...
Pick one or two statewide and concentrate efforts.

I've been sitting here thinking about it. I'm not sure that the only successdul strategy is a win. Making a candidate's life miserable and vulnerable and expensive sends a strong message to that one candidate, too. I don't know if it would embolden him or intimidate him (not in a physical sense, I mean fear of losing his job)

Hmmmmm,, a win sends a big message if the candidate was seen as safe...

Maybe we need to look at all of the races, do a little brainstorming, spread some data out on a banquet table and start trying to weigh the ramifications of targeting race over another race.

I've been sitting here thinking about it. I'm not sure that the only successdul strategy is a win. Making a candidate's life miserable and vulnerable and expensive sends a strong message to that one candidate, too. I don't know if it would embolden him or intimidate him (not in a physical sense, I mean fear of losing his job)

Hmmmmm,, a win sends a big message if the candidate was seen as safe...

Maybe we need to look at all of the races, do a little brainstorming, spread some data out on a banquet table and start trying to weigh the ramifications of targeting race over another race.

Your spot on.
Even if we can't get them out, making them spend a lot more than they wanted and working alot harder to keep that seat is an incentive to leave us alone in the future.
Remember we're dealing with libs here,
Work is a four letter word.
They are used to life on cruise control here.
Make em squirm.

I remember before Sandy hook there was a CT member telling all of us that they can pry his guns out of his cold dead hands.

Then when the real shit came down he fled to NH lol.

I think we've strayed far enough off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom