Wow, my younger brother got promoted, and I didn't even know it!

Skysoldier

Forum Curmudgeon
NES Member
I got an email this morning from my younger brother.....but it was obviously a mistake because I don't ever talk to the sonofabitch!

He must have pushed the wrong button on his I-Phone....and sent it to everyone on his phone.[rofl]

We had four boys in my family, and he was the only one who never went to Vietnam......he served as a Paratrooper in Italy. You would think he would be proud of that!

But he has his wife and kids and all his friends in Atlanta Georgia convinced he is a badass Vietnam Veteran with a Silver Star and a Purple Heart!

He drives a car with big Airborne and Ranger Tab decals in the back window....along with his other shit.....

He served for three years from 70 till 73....but the signature line on his e-mail cracked me up........

Clark Rowland CSM US Army Ret

He got promoted somewhere along the way...and I never even knew it![rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

And he wonders why I never communicate with him......he even has my kids giving me shit because I don't communicate with this *******!

But what my kids don't know, is that if I met him in a bar, I would stomp the shit out of his face, and smash the rear window of his car with a goddamn baseball bat!

He keeps asking me to come down to Atlanta to visit him. He even lays a guilt trip on my through my kids because I don't communicate with him.

What a piece of shit![angry]

Last edited:
Gotta love how this has plenty of views and no posts. Eh, every family has a douche. You seem like a really chill guy, sorry your brother sucks, he should be taking notes from you.

CSM in 3 years...nice.
Does he know why you wont talk to him?
Needs to called on his BS.

He knows!......I told him years ago he is a piece of shit poser, and that I wouldn't have a thing to do with him until he fesses up to the truth!

But he can't........so screw him!

Kim,

One question, why do you need to share this with us? What am I not getting? Every family has a douche...and? He's not gonna change.

I thought Kim was trying to get me to open up talk about my family but I'm not going to do it. It is nice to know, though, that other people have dysfunctional families, so I kinda' like Kim's post.

If you went down to visit ,I think it would go like this!

[rofl][rofl].
(I have my own disillusioning siblings, so I can relate)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never served in the armed forces, none of my family or friends have served in the armed forces, I'm about as removed from military life as you can get, and even I know what a douche bag move that is...

What a clown. Ive heard some obscene number of people claim to have served in Vietnam... like 3x how many people who were even in the militaty then.

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

I never understood why these fools go for the gold. Csm... really. Has he heard of google. Its like the PJ I worked with who had an Air Force cross.... well not according to the airforce. He also killed and castrated a bunch of people with a ka-bar, ans regularly shot people from 2500 yards after bzoing at 1000 yards.

It sucks cause some people bought it.

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

I know a dude who claims he was a Marine scout sniper during desert storm. Funny thing is, if you do the math, he would have been 16 years old during the time frame he claims he was there. Un-****ing real what people will make up. [puke]

StevensMarksman

There are approximately 300,000 people who were members of SEAL Time Six, of these 292,000 were awarded the Silver Star, the 8,000 the Navy Cross and 2,000 the MOH. Don't believe me? Just walk into enough bars...oh and they all made Chief in less than four years except for the ones that got battlefield commissions directly to Lieutenant Commander when their Team Leader got killed and they had to take over They can't tell you what missions they were on because then "they would have to kill you because it is all highly classified" [rofl]

sky with all due respect you need to get a grip!! We all have these family members... please try and remeber who you are and what you've done for our country and save the baseball bat bravado. It simply makes you sound like a jackass, be the man you claim to be.... Understand??

The legion calls these guys mythomaniacs, but in the ranks, we called them "Walt", there are plenty of Walts out there, but they're usually pretty easy to spot. Now, from enlisted man up to command sergeant major, that's a jump. How long do you have to be in to make it there? 15 years?

sky with all due respect you need to get a grip!! We all have these family members... please try and remeber who you are and what you've done for our country and save the baseball bat bravado. It simply makes you sound like a jackass, be the man you claim to be.... Understand??

So......with all due respect to you too.....

Sorry I am not the person you want me to be.....deal with it or put me on your ignore list....

(And I also think you sound like a jackass too.)[smile]

You don't know shit about me....and you think you have a right to correct me........give me a break![laugh2][laugh2]

I have learned a guy with only 29 posts since 2009,
when he has something to say,
is not to be trifled with.( I've been around some)

So......with all due respect to you too.....

Sorry I am not the person you want me to be.....deal with it or put me on your ignore list....

(And I also think you sound like a jackass too.)[smile]

You don't know shit about me....and you think you have a right to correct me........give me a ****ing break![laugh2][laugh2]

FIFY

[rofl]

Brother you did your time the hard way, you call em as you see fit. I had a smooth ride in the USMC and I have nothing but Love and respect for those that smoothed the way.

Kim, you say: we had four boys in my family, and he was the only one who never went to Vietnam......he served as a Paratrooper in Italy. You would think he would be proud of that!
So you know what he actually did in the service and you think he should be proud of it.

But he has his wife and kids and all his friends in Atlanta Georgia convinced he is a badass Vietnam Veteran with a Silver Star and a Purple Heart!
So they don't know him well enough to know the truth and he thinks that he has to make shit up so that they think he is cool.

And he wonders why I never communicate with him......
Maybe you should tell him over a beer... like: look little bro, you served in Italy and I think you should be proud. It bothers me that you feel that you have to make shit up about your service. I know the truth and you don't have to lie cause you're my little brother so cut the shit. Lets go scrape those bull$hit stickers off your car and have another beer. (I don't know you personally but I am pretty sure another beer is a good idea...) You are my little brother and we aren't getting any younger. Not judgemental. No guilt trip. You only got so many years and so much family. Shouldn't waste any. Or you could go to Atown and beat the crap out of him. At least if you did, it wouldn't make you a prohibited person.

I got an email this morning from my younger brother.....but it was obviously a mistake because I don't ever talk to the sonofabitch!

He must have pushed the wrong button on his I-Phone....and sent it to everyone on his phone.[rofl]

We had four boys in my family, and he was the only one who never went to Vietnam......he served as a Paratrooper in Italy. You would think he would be proud of that!

He drives a car with big Airborne and Ranger Tab decals in the back window....along with his other shit.....

He served for three years from 70 till 73....but the signature line on his e-mail cracked me up........

Clark Rowland CSM US Army Ret

He got promoted somewhere along the way...and I never even knew it![rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

And he wonders why I never communicate with him......he even has my kids giving me shit because I don't communicate with this *******!

But what my kids don't know, is that if I met him in a bar, I would stomp the shit out of his face, and smash the rear window of his car with a goddamn baseball bat!

He keeps asking me to come down to Atlanta to visit him. He even lays a guilt trip on my through my kids because I don't communicate with him.

What a piece of shit![angry]

Hey Soldier...at least we think he has a sack between his legs which opens up a lot of fine opportunities for a true gent like yourself. Unfortunatly, my sister does not have a sack which means unless we move to the middle east....I cant kick her ass. Isnt family great....give them your heart, your last penny, and a couple organs ....and it brings out the true ahole in them. I learned the hard way...Im too generous!!

Here comes the shit storm![shocked]

As you guy's know, I started a blog website a couple of weeks ago.....

The first message I got was from some guy in Atlanta, asking me about my brother.

He "Google'd" my brothers name, and must have found this post because it is the only one that connects me (Sksoldier) with my brothers name.

(Who would have thought that Google would become a Verb!....Note to self...If you want to make money, think of a name that can become a Verb!)[rofl]

Anyway, he connected my user name with my brothers name. I probably shouldn't have used my brothers name here, but it is too late to delete it, and besides, you guy's have also quoted me from my original post...so it is what it is.

I have always been totally honest on the internet. I use an avatar that is a picture of me, and I only tell the truth.

But the truth is now coming back to bite me in the ass.

I have thought about asking the admins to delete this original post.....but it is what is.

So.... back to the message I got the other day...

The guy who sent me the message has obviously met my brother. He said my brother told him he was the FORCOM CSM....and he is obviously searching the internet for information to call my little brother out on his bullshit. (Shit, I don't even know what FORSCOM is....I had to Google it.)

So here I am....in the middle of this shit!

If I say the truth my kids and nephews and nieces will hate me

I don't know what to do.

Should I ask Derek to delete this whole post?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom