your carry gun

I've got the 9 which is a bit smaller then the .45, but I've had no problems with carrying a full-sized in an IWB holster. I just layer a fleece as my cover-up. A Hawaiian type shirt will work as well in warmer weather, just avoid clingy fabrics like synthetics & make sure the shirt has a pattern on it. Patterns print less then solids.

yeah i use a sweat shirt or a really thick long sleeve fleece shirt. all i have is uncle mikes holster and i'm missing my old holster and i cant find it. i think it's stolen and i dont know who took it. I had the Cross breed IWB holster and that thing was awesome. But here's my problem. I'm a small framed guy who's 5'5 148 lbs. when i wore this holster and the .45 m&p i looked a bit more fatter/bulky. the handle/grip would stick out just a little bit but not too obvious. So, i'm going to wait till summer, once my classes are done and have more work lined up.. i'll go grab the compact version and a new holster for it. Maybe the 9 or 40.

i'll go look for some shirts / sweat shirts that has some patterns. for some reason i never thought about it and thank you! all i have is plain dark colored ones.

I carry a Colt Mustang 380 Pocketlite with Win Silvertips in a leather inside the belt rig usually forget I have it 12 oz love this gun[wink].

Attachments

• Colt Mustang Ultra Lite Right.jpg
    Colt Mustang Ultra Lite Right.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Glock 27 or 30SF in Desantis Cozy Partner IWB.....good quality holster, but might need something thinner in summer though, so I might get a don hume IWB.

Last edited:
I have my M&P 40 for the colder weather with a galco IWB summer comfort holster. I can conceal that under even a light jacket so I may stick with that into the early spring when it can still be cool. I just got my Model 640 and a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster and I will primarily use that when I need just shorts and a t-shirt. But I did order a Galco IWB for the 640 just to give myself different carry options because sometimes I will have that as my primary carry piece which means for me I will place it IWB. I have also thought about carrying (during weather that warrants some type of jacket) my M&P IWB and my 640 in the pocket.

Sig 228 in a Milt Spart versamax most of the time, Sig 230 in a fanny pack or smartcarry on a few occasions with shorts and t-shirt. SW 386pd .357 for hiking or camping.

My new favorite is the Glock G33 with the .40 factory barrel switched into the firearm. It's light and with a CrossBreed SuperTuck, I can't even feel the gun.

Back
Top Bottom