AR-15 thread... I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Factory colt cage code upper
Colt 10.3 barrel/.070 FSB
Surefire 4 prong
KAC M4 Ras
KAC Shorty handle
KAC 300 meter rear iron
Surefire m951 millennial light with upgraded malkoff M61 led bulb
Aimpoint comp M2
Wilcox mount
PRI gasbuster charging handle
Geissele EBCG

Now I need to find myself a preban lower 😃

20220705_133501.jpg

Factory colt cage code upper
Colt 10.3 barrel/.070 FSB
Surefire 4 prong
KAC M4 Ras
KAC Shorty handle
KAC 300 meter rear iron
Surefire m951 millennial light with upgraded malkoff M61 led bulb
Aimpoint comp M2
Wilcox mount
PRI gasbuster charging handle
Geissele EBCG

Now I need to find myself a preban lower 😃

View attachment 634362
That’s beautiful 😍

Finally finished my AR build after picking up the lower from Krazy Kustoms for some cerakote work. I think it came out pretty slick. Really makes the skull pop. Need to change out the Hogue grip as it’s too slim for my hand

Sharp Bros Jack lower
Aero complete upper - 16" SS fluted barrel midlength gas and Aero Atlas R-One handguard
WMD NiBx BCG
WMD NiBx parts kit and buffer tube
Rise Armament 535 trigger
Radian NP3 charging handle
FAB defense butt stock
Leupold VX-3HD 1.5-5x20 with lightweight Aero mount. A8D0A5DB-3E6E-481C-B6B9-9C08DD50ADDD.jpeg0B050BAB-135F-4E8F-8489-3817E6F1F526.jpeg1E18DC77-46FE-467F-A0B0-7BAA2270A700.jpeg40E6D7E3-6A58-4D59-A49F-805A1C6EB2A1.jpeg

Finally finished my AR build after picking up the lower from Krazy Kustoms for some cerakote work. I think it came out pretty slick. Really makes the skull pop. Need to change out the Hogue grip as it’s too slim for my hand

Sharp Bros Jack lower
Aero complete upper - 16" SS fluted barrel midlength gas and Aero Atlas R-One handguard
WMD NiBx BCG
WMD NiBx parts kit and buffer tube
Rise Armament 535 trigger
Radian NP3 charging handle
FAB defense butt stock
Leupold VX-3HD 1.5-5x20 with lightweight Aero mount. View attachment 643710View attachment 643708View attachment 643709View attachment 643711
Nice rig but you should consider flipping around your scope mount for purposes of real estate. That way, you aren’t bridging the rail and the upper with it.

Back up sights are exactly for that - for back up. Magpul MBUS sights are plastic and add very little weight overall. I wouldn’t ditch them. The rear mbus sight can be mounted in the last pic slot on the upper and the scope mount can be moved further back.

I always wondered who bought Fab Defense products, now I know: Guys who mount their scope backwards! Thanks for the tip @andrew1220
Lmao. I’ve never heard of them before but I wanted to try a different stock aside from the magpul offerings and thought this one “looked” nicer. I will say it doesn’t wobble AT ALL compared to the magpul stocks I have. Not sure if magpul is any better quality wise than FAB? 😂

As for the mbus, leave them. They are intended as a last resort when the scope fails so you can rip off the QD mounted scope and use irons.

Oh wait… you screwed the scope on. Thats a bold strategy Cotton, let’s see if that pays off for him.
Well I had them on when I was test firing the upper on a different lower (while lower was being cerakoted) and before the Leopold scope arrived. I just never bothered or thought to take them off.

I was well aware I couldn’t use them unless I took off the scope mount lol

To keep his piano fingers safe from barrel heat.
Yeah I do have longer fingers lol. That’s why I ordered one of these grips thanks to Tartakovsky ^^
Made for medium to large hands. Not those baby hands lol

Back
Top Bottom