GOAL Response To AG Healey’s Actions - Rally Sat 7/23 @ 10:00 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOAL Response To AG Healey’s Actions - Rally Sat 7/23 @ 10:00 AM

How?

03 holders already know they cannot use their 03 license to buy guns not permitted under state law.

Besides, most C&R firearms are by definition pre-ban.

Isn't C&R the federal level license. So if hearly decided to go after our preban ar 15 we still can keep it?

Suggestions for signs on Saturday?

first thought that comes to mind: The second amendment protects the first.

Im sure there are better ones.

also- EVERYONE who is a member better here better be there. There is no excuse not to. Our state is only the first and it needs to be stopped NOW!

I was looking to see if anyone had reached Fattman, and found this in the other thread, as an FYI:

Response from Sen. Ryan Fattman's office:

Hi [sixer]

Thanks for writing. The Senator disagrees with the AG’s actions vehemently. We are researching if she has the authority to do this, and hope to take action with allies like GOAL moving forward. The Senator will be at the rally this weekend at 10 AM in front of the State House. We will keep you updated.

Thanks,

JZ [Joseph Zarella]

Chief of Staff

https://www.northeastshooters.com/v...-gun-dealers?p=5119298&viewfull=1#post5119298

did Goal figure their shit with logistics, i.e. do they have loudspeakers/mike or is it going to be the same ... I can't hear shit.

do we need ****ing bullhorns again? I should have a couple since the last time, but they worked shit.

Sorry I can't be there. New job has me working Wednesday through Saturday (off Sun, Mon, Tue).

I had a sign at the last rallies that I like. Easy to read, and makes a good point. "Hard Cases Make Bad Law." Any lawyer (legislator?) should latch on to that.

I plan to be there. Is this an outside show of force or will we be going inside for something? Just curious how these things work.

Virus is spreading:
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/community-voices/article90984572.html

I always tell you that we need to get involved, we need to be part of this community and we must demand that our community be a safe place to live.
Well, here is your chance. In Florida, state law grants the attorney general (Pam Bondi) independent authority to regulate firearms, as part of the attorney general’s responsibility to protect the citizens.
In Florida, though, this authority has not been used. So we need to “demand” that this be done, as it has been done in other states. We need to ask our Congressional leaders where they stand on an assault weapons ban and whether they support one should it come up again for a vote.
We need to demand they look at the carnage happening in this country. Yes, readers, this is the time to get involved. Don’t get me wrong, I truly believe that everyone has the right to bear arms, but assault weapons?
I want to thank our Miami-Dade County commissioners for recently supporting the following legislation:
Resolution urging the United States Congress to reinstate the federal assault weapons ban; urging the Florida Legislature to impose a state assault weapons ban; alternatively, urging the Florida Legislature to lift the preemption on local governments’ regulation of assault weapons in Florida and allow local governments to impose an assault weapons ban

I sincerely hope I have reached some of you in getting involved, because I know that many communities are suffering from “a heavy heart,” just as I am.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...ity-voices/article90984572.html#storylink=cpy

Last edited:
Here is my pathetic email response from Baker.

Dear Mike,

On behalf of Governor Charlie Baker, thank you for your recent correspondence regarding the ban assault weapons ban. We understand your concern about this issue, and we are grateful to have your voice as part of the discussion.

Please feel free to contact our office in the future with any further questions or concerns; your comments are always welcome in this administration.

Sincerely,

Constituent Services Aide
Office of Governor Charlie Baker
(617) 725-4005
www.mass.gov/governor/contact

I will be leaving my home in Leominster @ 7:30 and will be parking at Alewife T Station. If anyone needs a ride from Leominster, Fitchburg, Clinton, Lancaster, Shirley, Ayer, PM me. I can take two passengers comfortably and three with no problem.

Isn't C&R the federal level license. So if hearly decided to go after our preban ar 15 we still can keep it?

You don't understand what a C&R license is.

Yes, it's a federal license, but it's nothing like a dealer's or manufacturer's federal license. It's only for collecting historic or unusual pieces. The ONLY useful thing it allows you to do is bypass a brick-and-mortar FFL when receiving eligible firearms from another state.

"Eligible," in the VAST majority of cases, means "at least 50 years old." There are other curios on the ATF's list, but none are so-called assault weapons. So, since 1994 was only 22 years ago, there's nothing an 03 license can do for you. In other words, anything you can currently buy on an 03 license (again, with a few curio exceptions) would have been made before 1966.

You want to find and afford a pre-'66 AR, go for it. Though ARs and AKs might well be exempted from C&R; I don't know because I'm not into them. But then, even Maura can't stop you from buying an AR made in 1966. Or 1976 or 1986, for that matter.

Check back when the post ban guns become C&R eligible. That'll be in 2044. It'll be interesting to see what happens then, but regardless you can't use an 03 FFL to buy things that aren't legal in your home state anyway.

Hope this helps you.

971u29.jpg

Here is my pathetic email response from Baker.

Dear Mike,

On behalf of Governor Charlie Baker, thank you for your recent correspondence regarding the ban assault weapons ban. We understand your concern about this issue, and we are grateful to have your voice as part of the discussion.

Please feel free to contact our office in the future with any further questions or concerns; your comments are always welcome in this administration.

Sincerely,

Constituent Services Aide
Office of Governor Charlie Baker
(617) 725-4005
www.mass.gov/governor/contact

I am not done with Crying Baker. Expect articles to be published soon. He is not going to walk away from this one.

Can I just point out that camo shorts and ripped t-shirts should be avoided for this? If you get caught on camera by the press it would be good to look clean cut and professional. They already think that we are rednecks with guns: no need to help them prove their point by dressing like it.

I'm pissed because I'm gonna be headed out of state and won't be able to make this.

did Goal figure their shit with logistics, i.e. do they have loudspeakers/mike or is it going to be the same ... I can't hear shit.

do we need ****ing bullhorns again? I should have a couple since the last time, but they worked shit.

We're working on getting a PA system

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by 42!

I prefer "**** YOU HEALEY"

I was hoping for something very short but catchy and focused on the AG usurping the rule of law.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by 42!

I prefer "**** YOU HEALEY"

See you guys there. It will be great.

Bring flags of all kinds, bring signs of all types, and let's bring this to the statehouse.

If everyone open carries, no one gets arrested... They won't take us seriously if we don't, just like last time and the time before. You want the media's and politicians attention. Well time we step up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom