Guns at DCU this week

Just got back from the show. WOW!!! In addition to a ton of nice "sportsman" items, I particularly enjoyed the gun area. Handled just about everything I was interested in, drooled over a bunch, and had all my questions answered. Joined GOAL right there on the spot. And last but not least, finally got a straight answer on when the Smith and Wesson M&P .45 should clear the AGs office. 2 WEEKS! Mine is already paid for, just waiting for the AG so I can finally shoot it!

Any good deals there? I'm going tomorrow morning to check it out.

Went today. Decided I strongly dislike the Warthog and like the Para Carry 9mm (something like that). The Taurus table was nice, but a bunch of guys got ticked when they saw the small handwritten sign there under a bunch of guns saying that NOTHING was MA compliant! Some nice S&W stuff there, but it is hard to compare when on the tether cable locks. The PPS and M&P looked the same size to me, but the S&W guy said the PPS is a lot smaller. I couldn't tell for the life of me.

A nice M44 for $99 at the right side near GOAL booth.

Oh, and no pat-downs. I didn't notice anyone carrying, and tried to look, but couldn't tell. A lot of strange characters, though.

I was most impressed with the birds of prey, the GOAL booth, some of the mounted heads, and most of all, the FREE archery put on by Worcester County League (correct me if I'm wrong).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom