Guns at DCU this week

Blue Northern Trading of Ayer, MA and the US Army will be sponsoring an Exclusive "Showcase of Firearms" at the Eastern Fishing and Outdoor Exposition at the DCU Center in Worcester, Feb. 7, 8, 9 & 10th

http://www.sportshows.com/ShowPages/Worcester/worc_main.html

See top firearms manufacturers such as Smith & Wesson, Para, Sig-Sauer, Rossi, Benelli, Beretta, Thompson, Savage, Remington, Uberti, Sako, Tikka, Century Arms, Thompson Center, and more.

Firearms Manufacturers don't come to traditional gun shows in MA but they WILL be at the DCU Center during this show.

AND, special deals will be offered on firearms purchased at the show.

Firearms purchased at the show can be purchased at a special "show" price on site and picked up at Blue Northern Trading, 91 Littleton Rd., Ayer, MA

Whether you are a gun enthusiast, fisherman, fly fisherman or archer, please come by the Blue Northern Trading Showcase at DCU.

Show your support for the United States Army!!!!

Last edited:
See top firearms manufacturers such as Smith & Wesson, Sig-Sauer, Rossi, Benelli, Beretta, Thompson, Savage, Remington, Uberti and more.

Firearms Manufacturers don't come to traditional gun shows in MA but they WILL be at the DCU Center during this show.

AND, special deals will be offered on firearms purchased at the show.

Now your Talking! This looks to be a good show.[grin]

Must be a good show for Kittery Trading Post to go that far to exhibit. Too bad it's about a two hour drive for me.......

No Ruger? They are one of the few making pistols you can actually GET in MA.

No Kahr? Even though you can't get new ones here, they make them right in Worcester.

No NEF? They make those just up I-190 in Gardner. Bummer.

This is were I got in contact last year wiht the guy in S&W to start the process for the Members Tour we did in April.

It's a fun show. And if you have kids, they have an exotic petting area, and a fishing pond for the kids to have a go at catching fish.

No Ruger? They are one of the few making pistols you can actually GET in MA.

No Kahr? Even though you can't get new ones here, they make them right in Worcester.

No NEF? They make those just up I-190 in Gardner. Bummer.

All these companies have been invited. It is up to them at this point, but we haven't heard from them

Any carry policy?

Coney Island is a good place to grab a bite to eat first. Well, there or the Wonderbar on Shrewsbury Street.

true.. but being a good ole country boy... I have to toss out Texas Roadhouse on Lincoln Street.. mmmmm mmmm good.. rolls rock also...

http://www.texasroadhouse.com/

Isn't this the chain where the wait staff does line dancing?

As a good 'ole Southern Boy...I've never found this place THAT great...

I'd still go to Coney Island...maybe because we don't have those places back home.

Isn't this the chain where the wait staff does line dancing?

As a good 'ole Southern Boy...I've never found this place THAT great...

I'd still go to Coney Island...maybe because we don't have those places back home.

They have better!! They have [bow] SONICS!! home of the foot long.. and for the same price! Also James Coney Island is all over

I love Texas Roadhouse... they make a great chicken fried steak with cream gravy... and finding ANYWHERE that makes it up here is rare.. and those chicken critters.. mmmm good..

They have better!! They have [bow] SONICS!! home of the foot long.. and for the same price! Also James Coney Island is all over

I love Texas Roadhouse... they make a great chicken fried steak with cream gravy... and finding ANYWHERE that makes it up here is rare.. and those chicken critters.. mmmm good..

Crap, you can't find ANYONE up here to do Chicken Fried Steak...

Sonic used to have a KICK ASS Chicken Fried Steak Sandwich. I had my wife spend many of mornings with my grandmother when we were down in Louisville... Now, my wife makes a KICK ASS Sausage Bisquits and Gravy, from scratch using the grease from the bacon and sausage...

DAMNIT, now I'm hungry.

Sonic used to have a KICK ASS Chicken Fried Steak Sandwich. I had my wife spend many of mornings with my grandmother when we were down in Louisville... Now, my wife makes a KICK ASS Sausage Bisquits and Gravy, from scratch using the grease from the bacon and sausage...

DAMNIT, now I'm hungry.

What do you mean "used to" ;) they still have it!! and when you add cheese, tomato and bacon.... oh my!

What do you mean "used to" ;) they still have it!! and when you add cheese, tomato and bacon.... oh my!

I mean, I haven't seen a Sonic for over 12 years... THey didn't have one when I was working in Ohio, and they don't have one here... SO I wasn't sure if it was still around...but when it was...man were they good.

DAMNIT, now I'm hungry.

Enough, already! My cholesterol is up 40 points just from reading this thread, and I've had to put plastic sheets over my keyboard and a bib around my neck to deal with the drooling. [laugh]

Ken

They have better!! They have [bow] SONICS!! home of the foot long.. and for the same price! Also James Coney Island is all over...

What's a SONIC?

What do you mean Coney Island is all over? This place was going strong last time I went there. It is a one of a kind place. You need to get either chocolate milk, rootbeer, or cream soda to really make it complete. Don't forget to carve your initials in one of the booths.

What's a SONIC?

What do you mean Coney Island is all over? This place was going strong last time I went there. It is a one of a kind place. You need to get either chocolate milk, rootbeer, or cream soda to really make it complete. Don't forget to carve your initials in one of the booths.

Well.. M0st towns have a coney island type of place... Houston they are called James Coney Island..

What is Sonic??

Some still use skates... Some Sonic Action

Last edited:
I am planning on it.

It's the weekend that we get back from Vegas, and I have a network move on the 9th starting at 2 pm until ??? And that's hoping that I don't have to leave Vegas on Tuesday and drive to Marysville to coordinate the Califorina side of the move... So we'll see.

But if it all works out, I was going to try to go. My daughter loves fishing the trout pond...

From their web site's "Facility Info" page at http://www.dcucenter.com/facility.php we get:
Facility Security Policies

To ensure the safety of all guests attending events at the DCU Center, attendees may be subject to a search for prohibited items including, but not limited to, items which could be used as a weapon, unlawful substances, foodstuffs, bottles or cans, cameras, recording devices, and laser pens. Bags, backpacks, knapsacks, luggage, coolers, parcels, briefcases and like articles will not be allowed into the facility. Please note that guests with prohibited articles will be turned away at the entrances.

So, they don't mention if they will check in "prohibited articles", but it sounds like they do not. I wonder if someone brought in a form for them to sign stating that "DCU is responsible for personal safety while on the premises" what they would say. So, basically it is a free-for-all slaughter zone?

From their web site's "Facility Info" page at http://www.dcucenter.com/facility.php we get:

So, they don't mention if they will check in "prohibited articles", but it sounds like they do not. I wonder if someone brought in a form for them to sign stating that "DCU is responsible for personal safety while on the premises" what they would say. So, basically it is a free-for-all slaughter zone?

For the PBR... They didn't even search bags... was sort of surprised..

Bump as a reminder.
There will most likely be some kind of a discount for any guns bought at the show, but BNTC won't know until the show. Sig backed out for the second year in a row. FYI from some who have asked
the manufacturers are scheduled to be there all four days from 10 am until 9 pm Thursday and Friday. Until 7 pm Saturday and 5 pm on Sunday.

Last edited:
Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse: Not bad. I have eaten at about 6 of them in various places around the country.

Believe they are owned by Willy Nelson.

Decent size steaks and dancing girls. Cold beer. How can you go wrong.
They are building one in South Portland, Maine

SONIC? Oh my God! Why not go hang around the "Whataburger" and watch the high scvhool cheerleaders. The food sucks unless you like lard burgers squished to perfection served cold with wtared down fountain drinks.

I call them Sonic Hedge Hog burgers.

Hey Nobody mentioned the White Castle "Steamed Hamburgers" Yea there grey! thats their best attribuite.

and Popyes Chicken and Biskuts. Yuck Greasy White Gravy with corndipped chicken fried in more lard.

You boys ever had Ohio fried Chicken "Gizzards" that entrails to the rest of America.

Chicken Fried Steak, Chicken Fried Catfish, Chicken Fried Chicken , Deep Fat fried Turky, Fried Hogjowels with Fried Collard Greens and Hushpuppies with Pork Lard Gravey! Oh Yum! Top it off with some boiled white butterd grits. and dont forget the fried pork rinds for appertizers!

HOW BIZZARE!

DW8.jpg

Kiant wait for some sweet pickeled watermelon rinds and Chittlens!

Back
Top Bottom