• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

HOLY CRAP!!

Oh, in that case, try a slightly different approach next time. Invite them to try some your guns, making sure to get her to shoot a 9, and possibly a 40 or 45, picking out some that don't hurt too bad.

Oh, in that case, try a slightly different approach next time. Invite them to try some your guns, making sure to get her to shoot a 9, and possibly a 40 or 45, picking out some that don't hurt too bad.

didn't have a whole bunch with me that day, IIRC. Although now that I think about it, I did have my CZ-75 with me. And Carl was shooting his Steyr 1912 and his Walther P38.

I need to convince him to get some ammo from your dad for his Mannlicher 1905... I'd really love to shoot that thing at least once.

didn't have a whole bunch with me that day, IIRC. Although now that I think about it, I did have my CZ-75 with me. And Carl was shooting his Steyr 1912 and his Walther P38.

I need to convince him to get some ammo from your dad for his Mannlicher 1905... I'd really love to shoot that thing at least once.

derek said:
JonJ said:
Hey Derek, was Howard Dean the engineer of that train? [wink]

LOL! Ya and Al Gore was running the track switch.
muttley.gif

dwarven1 said:
Reminds me of that bozo I overheard at the range telling the woman he was teaching how to shoot that "a .380 is a good defense round for a girl." [roll] [roll]
A .380 is a good defense round for this girl, but I like the 1911 just as well [lol]

dwarven1 said:
Reminds me of that bozo I overheard at the range telling the woman he was teaching how to shoot that "a .380 is a good defense round for a girl." [roll] [roll]
A .380 is a good defense round for this girl, but I like the 1911 just as well [lol]

dwarven1 said:

My Walther PPK was my back up gun. If it was all I was carrying, it was only because Ed was armed with his .45, and my attire called for a small one to conceal. :D

My Walther PPK was my back up gun. If it was all I was carrying, it was only because Ed was armed with his .45, and my attire called for a small one to conceal. :D

reinbeau said:
dwarven1 said:

*sigh* I think I'm in love... :D

As Nickle points out, my 15 year old niece likes a 1911, too. She's such a great kid...

reinbeau said:
dwarven1 said:

As Nickle points out, my 15 year old niece likes a 1911, too. She's such a great kid...

reinbeau said:
dwarven1 said:

Back
Top Bottom