• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What in the holy hell possessed someone to make this

Actually, the more I think about it, the quality that makes a gun look the best is when it goes bang every time you pull the trigger with the intention of making it go bang.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think all my guns are beautiful (especially the CZ P01). I think my dad's 1916 built 1911 is more beautiful than anything I own, but there are folks here who will argue that everything I own is fugly.

Nobody can reasonably argue that my dad's 1911 ISN'T beautiful, that would just be crazy talk!
I can 1911's look like my grandpas hand crank drill... itll get it done but like why would you ever do that

At the distances that gun is actually useful, sights are optional unless you have some type of palsy.
listen there are plenty of belly guns that look like the designer didnt have a stroke

Seecamp 32...all the kahrs..

Just because the design is put barrel on chest squeeze...doesnt mean it has to look like your brother with down sy drome made a macaroni gun

Back
Top Bottom