• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What in the holy hell possessed someone to make this

"it fired when i last shot it 30 years ago." i use the same line when i sell a pen..."hey, it worked last time i inked it."

but i'm diggin' the pistol. seriously, a belly gun. just thrust it into the perps belly and let a round fly. don't push too hard for fear of a malfunction. if you can get it on a handshake, you can just toss it into the rain forest after you've used it.

I mean money where your mouth is I'll buy it for you and ship to an ffl of your choosing
I'm looking around and it seems overpriced.

Screenshot_20231004-175754.png

If he can do $180 shipped (plus a transfer fee on my end makes it a $200 purchase for me), I'll do it (obviously I'd need to clear it with my FFL too).

It's like they gave a blind kid a glock and a dremmel
Looks like a Glock and a SIG 365 SAS had a child.

Looks like Highpoint, 1st and 2nd gen S&W semi autos and Glock all got drunk and made this

Some of the stamped ones look like the stuff I saw in the Warsaw war museum, that were air dropped into the resistance.

I wasn't joking. I had no idea what these were worth but it looks like it's less than what he's asking. Get him down to a fair price and I'm game, I love small silly guns.

It out-hipoints hipoint.

Forth one down wins…believe it is a Dardick? Fires a 3 sided bullet called a tround
I like the look of the Dardick, it's like a retro future look to it.

There's also nothing wrong with the Chiappa Rhino. In fact it's a bucket list gun for me, just wish they made a .45 version, preferably one with Trump's image on it and call it the RINO Killer.

It was a ban era product. Intratec wasn't making as many nuetered versions of the Tec-9 and it was an attempt to get into the new "compact" semi craze.

These did get a little homely:

1696503164711.jpeg

Give the people what they want: "pretty guns"!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think all my guns are beautiful (especially the CZ P01). I think my dad's 1916 built 1911 is more beautiful than anything I own, but there are folks here who will argue that everything I own is fugly.

Nobody can reasonably argue that my dad's 1911 ISN'T beautiful, that would just be crazy talk!

Back
Top Bottom